About the roleYour Opportunity
To have a fundamental impact in the way Bacardi executes commercially and partners with our customers by providing technology solutions that truly give us a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
To work with senior commercial leadership in both NAM & LAC to drive our Winning in the On-trade strategy through foundational enablers in data and technology.About you
You are an inspiring and engaging leader with a strong business acumen, a result-oriented approach, and a customer-centric mindset who's able to act independently and can fearlessly exercise judgment to carry out responsibilities.
You have experience in different market dynamics/, specificities, and cultures and have proficiency in English and Spanish.ResponsibilitiesWith our Consumer at the heart, your key focus will be:
Skills and ExperienceThe Skills & Experience needed to create your legacy:
- Develop and deliver the Commercial Execution and Customer Partnership Solutions Portfolio Services end-to-end for NAM and LAC regions.
- Engage with the various commercial leaders in the region to identify the business opportunities and build and align and deliver a joint business plan (JBP) as well as the ongoing support and adoption of the portfolio.
- Deal with strategy and portfolio management, service roadmap, innovation, and initiative pipeline along with their prioritization, manage communications, and also negotiations with partners and vendors.
- You will need to engage with senior sponsors and business clients, gain their trust and respect, and be able to deliver through your colleagues and peers.
- Your success measures are client satisfaction and the business value generated through the programs.
- You are also accountable for project management success measures and operational KPIs for your solutions.
- At least 5 years' experience in successful delivery of IT solutions and programs in the commercial space with direct business engagement.
- Experience in project management and in managing vendors/contract negotiation.
- Experience in IT financial management/pricing.
- Experience/exposure to different markets dynamics/specificities/cultures with proficiency in Spanish being a plus.
- Experience in management of others, coaching, and mentoring (even if you don't have direct reports)
- Degree in Information Technology or related field
- Being an inspiring and engaging leader is a must.
- A strong business acumen, result-oriented, and with a customer-mindset.
- Ability to act independently and exercise independent judgment and discretion within generally defined practices and policies to carry out responsibilities.
- Ability to manage the matrix through top class collaboration skills (with business, IT, top-to-bottom and sideways).
We share the passion and entrepreneurial flair of our founder and are guided by our three culture pillars - Fearless, Family and Founders, they inspire our Primos to be the best they can be and drive us forward in all we do. But what does this mean?
• Being Fearless; means adopting an agile mindset, being comfortable trying new things and taking risks. We are empowered to question, challenge and innovate.
• Family; We treat each other, and our communities, like Family. Always.
• Founders; The spirit of entrepreneurship is at the heart of everything we do. We see the business as if it's our own. We do the right thing for the business and we all take accountability for our work.
When you join Bacardi, you become part of our family and gain more than just a job.