Bacardi U.S.A., Inc.
Importer and Production and Manufacturing
1862-01-01View Full Profile
About The Position
About the Role
As Human Resources Manager you will play a key role in supporting the business in the local location. This position will work with Leaders and Primos throughout the Jacksonville locations. This is a generalist role that will work actively in the areas of full cycle talent acquisitions, Primo relations, talent development, legal compliance, policy development. The incumbent will serve as a Business Partner to provide coaching to Leaders on Human Resources practices, policies, and general Primo relations. Additionally, proactively provide expertise and coaching in the areas of organizational effectiveness, employee morale, change management, staffing, compensation & benefits, conflict resolution, performance management, talent development and succession planning.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Coach and educate managers on the talent development methodology and development products available
- Support line managers in creation and implementation of development plans for identified population (e.g. top and rising talent).
- Ensure succession pipeline for the location’s critical roles
- Participate in setting up the local People strategy in alignment with Global HR and business strategy.
- Working directly with Leaders and Primos to resolved employee relations concerns timely and effectively
- Lead the Talent Acquisition process in partnership with Line Leaders and OC HR Manager
- Drive an excellent Becoming Bacardi onboarding process
- Support our Primo Development culture through appropriate company programs
- Assist in the annual compensation and bonus process
- Participate as a strategic member of the Human Resources team and execute against organizational business plans and fostering
- Think strategically and creatively to illuminate and bring to life the Bacardi culture
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to daily employment and employee relations.
- Monitor employee engagement level, support design and implementation of action plans to drive engagement.
- Ensure accurate record keeping in all Human Resources Information Systems and have the ability to provide requested data and perform analysis on this data
- Continually drive improvement by reviewing and suggesting changes to current policies and procedures
- Establishing strong and effective working relationships with internal and external customers through a strong Business Partnering mind set
Measures of Success
- Achieve commitments in line with Bacardi Jacksonville and HR Operations annual priorities
- Ensure programs and initiatives to actively engage Primos are successfully managed and delivered
- Ensure strong talent pipeline through effective acquisition and development strategies
For this role, you will receive the following: A competitive base salary, annual bonus in line with our Annual Incentive Plan and competitive local market benefits
Critical Experiences for Success
To be successful in this role you will have / be:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or similar
- Professional HR Certification such as PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, or SHRM-SCP is a plus
- 5 – 7 years of experience in an employee facing human resources role
- Experience in employee relations
- Understanding of federal and state laws and regulations regarding compensation practices
- Knowledge of federal and state labor laws
- Experience working in HRIS Systems such as Workday and ADP
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel
- Demonstrated strategies for multi-tasking and managing conflicting priorities under time sensitive situations
- Excellent ability to develop strong relationships built on trust to gain support and achieve results
- Strong interest and experience in understanding and improving corporate culture
- Ability to work within a highly confidential environment.
- Demonstrated initiative to identify and anticipate business partner needs and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Ability to utilize sound judgement and respond appropriately in sensitive situations
- Understand business concerns and work highly collaboratively with business leaders to enable common goal of outstanding results
- Excellent influencing skills, ability to build engagement and strong coaching and counselling abilities
- Superb organization and follow up skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to handle a fast paced rapidly changing environment
- Must display strong development potential and an eagerness to learn
The following experiences are preferred:
- Experience in the Spirits and/or FMCG industry is a distinct advantage
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or similar
- Future ability and interest in relocation
Living our Values and demonstrating high Learning Agility will be fundamental not only for success in this role, but also for potential growth to other roles across Bacardi in the future. We have a clearly defined Leadership Excellence framework, and you will be expected, as a senior leader to be a role model of all 6 elements: Focus Externally to Win / Drive Execution & Results / Lead Strategically & Know your Business / Make the Matrix Work / Lead by Example / Develop and Inspire Talent.
Our Ways of Working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We’re caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We’re passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we’re most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit – both in our home markets and across the world.