Bacardi U.S.A., Inc.
Importer and Production and Manufacturing
1862-01-01View Full Profile
About The Position
About the Role
The Global Indirect Procurement Buyer will review and approve Indirect Spend Purchase orders via SRM tool, check for opportunities to source and leverage in Global Indirect Procurement Lead’s Sourcing Strategy.
Lead, implement, and manage sourcing and bidding projects with the support of Global Indirect Procurement.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Lead and/or support global sourcing initiatives for Global Category Leads, RFP building, data analysis, market analysis, spend analysis, global vendor consolidation.
- Work with different business stakeholders and suppliers.
- Review, maintain, and strategically source the list of Preferred Suppliers.
- Negotiate global and local agreements.
- Pull, maintain, upload Contracts for their specific category, and maintain final document in Global.
- Identify the need for additional training / global communication related to the PTP Process for Bacardi
- Identify and track savings opportunities in their category
- Approve and/or challenge Category Shopping Carts
Measures of Success
Completes Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities outlined above
Critical experiences for success
To be successful in this role you will have / be:
- 3+ years Procurement and sourcing experience in the category Point of Sale/Marketing Materials and BTL/A&P (ie.: Experiential, Promotional, Trade Advocacy, Public Relations, Sponsorships, etc.)
- Relevant education University degree in Business and/or Finance and/or Engineering and/or related discipline;
- Strong written and oral communication skills; comfortable communicating in English.
- The ability to flawlessly execute in an environment with high volume and high complexity
- Knowledge of SAP SRM
- Excellent Excel skills and PowerPoint presentation
- Strong analytical skills required with emphasis in generating reports/presentations and ability to facilitate recommendations at all levels.
- Ability to communicate effectively with remote stakeholder
- Basic Project Management experience
The following experiences are preferred:
- Experience in the Spirits and/or FMCG industry is a distinct advantage
- Solid knowledge of Indirect Procurement Operations under a Shared Service Center environment
- Experience in Shared Services environment
Our Ways of Working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We’re caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We’re passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we’re most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit – both in our home markets and across the world.