About the role
WHAT DOES THIS ROLE DO?
Reporting to the Sr. Manager Commercial Performance, this person will be responsible for providing proactive and actionable insights through persistent forward-looking analysis and financial performance evaluation across their respective regions. Working closely with our Sales teams and distributor partners, this individual will play a key role in supporting the review of commercial performance, business processes, optimization of revenue & gross profit and continuous identification of risks and opportunities. In addition, a pivotal responsibility will be to drive proactive and actionable commercial insights, standardization of analytics, customer engagement routines and performance reviews.
Ideal candidates for this role have analytics, financial and pricing experience with commercial exposure. Extremely comfortable navigating & transforming large data sets. Possess or have strong ability to develop a solid soft skill set to influence, partner, and lead, while being agile to drive value and results is critical.
ARE YOU READY TO EMBARK ON YOUR NEXT MOVE?
• Do you dare to be different?
• Are you willing to question, challenge and innovate in pursuit of excellence?
• Can you work collaboratively and inspire others?
• Are you ready to make your mark?
Don Facundo Bacardí revolutionized the world of rums. As the cocktail industry continues to flourish every day, we strive to follow his legacy and delight the most demanding in the industry - our consumers! That's where you come In!Responsibilities
Skills and Experience
- RESPONSIBILITIES WITH OUR CONSUMER AT THE HEART, YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE TO:
- Execution of proactive and actionable qualitative and quantitative commercial insights to the sales organization
- Supporter to business cycles: planning, budgeting, S&OP, assessment of R&O, drivers & solutions, new items
- Proactively delivers strategic analysis and practical opportunity identification for Regions to ensure maximization of brand value (gross profit) in accordance to brand strategy - utilizing Nielsen, IRI, NABCA, and other syndicated data sources
- Apply frameworks, tools and guidelines to drive greater effectiveness and ROI of commercial investments and promotional spending - for both BUSA & Distributor partners
- Subject Matter Expert for usage of internal/external data systems, including training the field sales teams on reporting cadence, tools and solutions
- Effectively Collaborate with Customer Marketing, Operations, and other Finance colleagues as needed to manage CBU risks/opportunities, in-year gap planning, one-off initiatives and other ad hoc market and division needs
- Contribute to internal cross functional and external Joined Up Business Planning (JUBP) process
- Assist in the reconciliation, with support to the commercial teams, distributor P&L management regarding all aspects of internal commercial elements (NSV, Pricing, Discounts, Gross Profit)
- Supports Regions in processes & maintenance of Anaplan to help deliver accurate activity based financial metrics and their connection back to accounting based financials
- Takes lead support role in managing and executing ad-hoc projects
SKILLS THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE YOUR LEGACY:
- Solid Analytics, Financial Acumen, technical skills, and data savvy
- Healthy internal & external working relationships, especially with Commercial teams, Finance, Operations, and Distributor
- Comfortable modelling and understanding large and complex data sets into useful information and insights
- Good judgment and ability to manage details yet see the bigger picture to ensure solutions alignment
- Ability to understand and influence decision making, especially commercial decisions
- Thought Leadership, Partnership, & Value Creation Mindset Mentality - for all stakeholders
- Ability to balance sense of urgency / timeliness with data/facts, but able to drive to timely decisions efficiently
- Sound Communication Skills - verbal, written, presentation
- Ability to work effectively across functions and organizational levels to achieve desired goals
- Solution oriented, with positive & proactive attitude
- Ability to engage and motivate internal and external partners
- High intellectual curiosity and learning agility
- Capable of developing ability to read situations and audiences to navigate with the appropriate political savviness and effective presence to lead and influence
We are looking for people who are globally mobile and have aspirations to experience different cultures.Our culture
We share the passion and entrepreneurial flair of our founder and are guided by our three culture pillars - Fearless, Family and Founders, they inspire our Primos to be the best they can be and drive us forward in all we do. But what does this mean?
• Being Fearless; means adopting an agile mindset, being comfortable trying new things and taking risks. We are empowered to question, challenge and innovate.
• Family; We treat each other, and our communities, like Family. Always.
• Founders; The spirit of entrepreneurship is at the heart of everything we do. We see the business as if it's our own. We do the right thing for the business and we all take accountability for our work.
When you join Bacardi, you become part of our family and gain more than just a job.