About the roleYour Opportunity
You will join a team of dynamic account managers across the country while being responsible for achieving the organization's strategic and commercial goals with a selection of our key on-premise accounts and customers. You will have the tools and support to build strong relationships with key customers and distributors, develop customer strategies and business plans, create and sell-in compelling promotional programming, and ensure high quality organization and execution within a designated market. You will play a critical role in elevating the portfolio of Patrón brands in your designated market and accounts.About You
ResponsibilitiesWith our Consumer at the heart, your key focus will be to:
- You are an integral part of the on-premise team and strategy putting the consumer at the heart of everything we do to Win in the On/Off Premise.
- You are familiar with on-premise personnel and comfortable establishing relationships within various channels including restaurants, bars & night clubs.
- You inspire customers and key decision makers to utilize Patrón products and services.
Skills and ExperienceThe Skills & Experience needed to create your legacy
- Manage and strengthen lasting key relationships within a designated list of on-premise accounts within your territory through a consultative and influential approach (Off- On Premise accounts).
- Lead meetings with key accounts; present Patrón products and services by understanding the customer's business processes, plans, needs and critical success factors by demonstrating understanding of competitive landscape through trends and data.
- Collaborate cross-functionally utilizing Patrón resources and distributor partnerships to maximize performance and sales efforts by achieving increased volumes while building long lasting business opportunities in your account universe.
- Responsible for developing and executing promotional activations, programs, new distribution, menu placements, drink features and educating customer staff on the Patrón portfolio to achieve sales objectives.
- Execute at key local events and participate where the opportunity fits our strategy, including the execution of national initiatives in the local market, which often occur in the evening or on weekends.
- Track all activities and consistently submit activity reports in a proprietary reporting tool to include KPI progress, account visits, trainings, wins, competitive activities, and special projects.
- Efficiently manage T&E budget as well as activation budget.
- Participate in overall market commercial planning which may include weekly and monthly team meetings.
- Deliver year-over-year growth within account list while meeting KPI's within your account universe.
- Provide market and competitive brand updates to the commercial team to include timely and accurate communication of changing field conditions that may affect volumes as well as staffing changes at distributors and competitors.
- You are a passionate and influential relationship manager that positions the consumer at the heart of all activities first in order to achieve results.
- You are an influential communicator with strong interpersonal skills. You will have opportunities to display excellent written and verbal communication skills while also being relaxed giving presentations in front of small groups of people including executives, Bacardi / Patrón Primos, vendors and customers (both internal and external) at all levels of an organization.
- By living a Founder's mentality, you are well organized, an independent thinker, like to multitask and are confident in your ability to conduct yourself in an ethical and professional manner consistent with our company values.
- You can analyze available information for the purposes of preparing reports, coordinating efforts and solving problems.
- You can effectively manage your time and prioritize goals and opportunities.
- You are computer proficient working in MS Office Products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and can use advanced computer functions, including navigating the Internet.
- You will ideally have 1-2 years of experience working in the Spirits and/or Beverage industry either at a distributor, behind the bar or in front of the house.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- You are a highly motivated and passionate individual with desire to drive results.
- You are highly organized and dependable, can work equally well with a team or by yourself to reach a collective goal.
- You are not afraid to make mistakes and learn from those on your team.
- You are adaptable as market conditions and consumer trends change.
- You are curious about various cultures, can easily find the commonalities between various consumer groups and thrive on working with diverse groups of people
We share the passion and entrepreneurial flair of our founder and are guided by our three culture pillars - Fearless, Family and Founders, they inspire our Primos to be the best they can be and drive us forward in all we do. But what does this mean?
• Being Fearless; means adopting an agile mindset, being comfortable trying new things and taking risks. We are empowered to question, challenge and innovate.
• Family; We treat each other, and our communities, like Family. Always.
• Founders; The spirit of entrepreneurship is at the heart of everything we do. We see the business as if it's our own. We do the right thing for the business and we all take accountability for our work.
When you join Bacardi, you become part of our family and gain more than just a job.
Disclaimer: Bacardi is an equal opportunity employer that values workforce diversity. Diversity is core to our business: by embedding diversity into all aspects of our culture, we maximize the opportunity to achieve sustainable business success and growth. The duties and responsibilities described in the role profile might not be a comprehensive list.