About the roleYour Opportunity
As the Regional Director, you will be accountable for creating value through driving sales and developing strong relationships with key distributors/ customers in your market. You will create the legacy of Bacardi and drive Bacardi's vision and growth in the country. Your deep commercial knowledge, ability to develop strategic relationships and lead a remote Sales team will be key to your success in this role.About You
With a Founder's mentality and approach, you are the owner and leader of your region's growth and success by leading successful teams and finds ways to deliver the plan.
You are the role model of the Bacardi' Family culture and embody this cultural pillar through excellent partnerships with distributors, productive partnerships cross-functionally, and developing talent on your sales teams.ResponsibilitiesWith our Consumer at the heart, your key focus will be to:
Skills and ExperienceThe Skills & Experience needed to create your legacy
- Build effective long-term relationships with strategic customers/distributor partners to drive financial impact and deliver impact from customer and consumer programs.
- Lead your regional sales teams by creating a common understanding of goals, objectives, timeframes, deliverables and expected level of team performance and celebrating the team's achievements, both large and small.
- Assess current and future talent needs with clear succession plans based on Bacardi Commercial Way for each key role and guiding Primos in achieving their career goals through open and engaging Let's Talk discussions based on specific performance feedback.
- Building on our family culture you will collaborate cross-functionally across the organization (e.g. Finance, Customer Marketing, Marketing National Retail Sales, Manufacturing, etc.) for support on sales efforts.
- With a Founder's mentality, analyze business trends (e.g., share gaps, category trends, channel performance) and available data (e.g. Nielsen) to identify opportunities for revenue growth for Bacardi
- With a Founder's mentality and entrepreneurial spirit, you have ownership and accountability of your regional P&L, setting appropriate budgets based on potential return on investments, finding the most cost-effective methods to achieve maximum performance and profitability.
- Analyze the region's performance and forecasting (e.g. NSV, ROI, brand spend, profitability) utilizing an expert understanding of profit/loss drivers and value chain economics to drive strategic business discussions and decisions.
- Leads, develops, and delivers the regional commercial sales plans and forecasts that address short- and long-term business goals, challenges and opportunities through sales programs and pricing strategies that are aligned to Bacardi vision and brands.
- Ideally 8-10+ years sales experience in a leading Spirits Supplier at a state or regional level
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or equivalent,
- You will have experience strategically implementing pricing plans
- You must have P&L and budget management experience
- You demonstrated capacity to communicate, influence and work effectively across functional groups/departments
- A leader with a positive track record of developing and elevating your team's talent
- You have the ability to apply business experiences across multiple product lines and/or channels
- You have the aptitude to think creatively and translate strategy into effective actions.
- You are influential and excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills. You will have opportunities to display excellent written and verbal communication skills while also being relaxed giving presentations to various stakeholders including executives distributor partners, Bacardi Primos, vendors and customers (both internal and external) at all levels of an organization.
- Fearlessly perseveres in overcoming obstacles and setbacks by taking swift and efficient action and share best practices.
- You are a motivator and continuously challenge yourself and your teams to achieve the best results possible.
- Demonstrate the drive, initiative and tenacity required to define winning at Bacardi.
- An independent mindset, valuing collaborative decision making, capable of championing ideas with confidence
We share the passion and entrepreneurial flair of our founder and are guided by our three culture pillars - Fearless, Family and Founders, they inspire our Primos to be the best they can be and drive us forward in all we do. But what does this mean?
• Being Fearless; means adopting an agile mindset, being comfortable trying new things and taking risks. We are empowered to question, challenge and innovate.
• Family; We treat each other, and our communities, like Family. Always.
• Founders; The spirit of entrepreneurship is at the heart of everything we do. We see the business as if it's our own. We do the right thing for the business and we all take accountability for our work.
When you join Bacardi, you become part of our family and gain more than just a job.
Disclaimer: Bacardi is an equal opportunity employer that values workforce diversity. Diversity is core to our business: by embedding diversity into all aspects of our culture, we maximize the opportunity to achieve sustainable business success and growth. The duties and responsibilities described in the role profile might not be a comprehensive list.