About the role
As Marketing Director, you will be responsible for overseeing a team of Brand Leads accountable for delivering consumer centric brand plans.
You will also be responsible for building the capability of our marketing Primos to prepare them for future opportunities within Bacardi.About You
ResponsibilitiesWith our Consumer at the heart, your key focus will be to:
- A dynamic, authentic, agile leader who is action oriented and results driven
- You can successfully manage multiple projects with various internal and external stakeholders
- An experienced Marketer with solid background in brand management, who can successfully direct agencies and influence organizational leaders.
Skills and ExperienceThe Skills & Experience needed to create your legacy
- Oversee brand strategy execution to ensure alignment to Canadian consumer understanding and customer needs
- Coach brand team against performance of brand activities in Canadian market to optimize A&P spend and overall budget
- Ensure cohesive brand marketing situation assessments across Brands in the market, ensuring "Jobs to be Done" each year as part of the annual Integrated Activity Planning (IAP) process
- Oversee Integrated Activity Plans ("IAP") as robust market brand plans, leading the Marketing team to deliver maximum impact in-market and deliver annual Brand financial and commercial targets
- Lead Marketing Team in local delivery of all consumer-facing Brand activities and ensure partnership with Customer Marketing on all trade-facing activities, as defined in the IAP, ensuring executional excellence
- Develop intimate agency relationships to ensure they deliver against project objectives on time and on budget
- As a member of the Canadian leadership team and Marketing leadership team, be the voice of Canada and an active participant in NAM talent development
- Passionately build our marketing Primos capability in all aspects of the marketing toolkit
- Expert level skills in all aspects of marketing including Media, Experiential, PR, Research and Innovation execution
- Experience leading and coaching direct reports as well as active stakeholder management
- Verbal/written skills at all levels in an organization; ability to generate meaningful presentations
- Experience leading influencer marketing strategy
- Strategic thinking
- Industry understanding
- Undergraduate degree, MBA preferred
- Ability to work under pressure and to deal with ambiguity
- Fluent in English, French fluency an asset.
- We are looking for people who are globally mobile and aspire to experience different cultures.
We share the passion and entrepreneurial flair of our founder and are guided by our three culture pillars - Fearless, Family and Founders, they inspire our Primos to be the best they can be and drive us forward in all we do. But what does this mean?
• Being Fearless; means adopting an agile mindset, being comfortable trying new things and taking risks. We are empowered to question, challenge and innovate.
• Family; We treat each other, and our communities, like Family. Always.
• Founders; The spirit of entrepreneurship is at the heart of everything we do. We see the business as if it's our own. We do the right thing for the business and we all take accountability for our work.
When you join Bacardi, you become part of our family and gain more than just a job.
Disclaimer: Bacardi is an equal opportunity employer that values workforce diversity. Diversity is core to our business: by embedding diversity into all aspects of our culture, we maximize the opportunity to achieve sustainable business success and growth. The duties and responsibilities described in the role profile might not be a comprehensive list.