About the roleYour Opportunity
You will join our Anaplan CoE as a model builder, and your area of responsibility will be to participate in the development of our Commercial Planning solution.
You will follow both NAM and EU programs, interacting with product owners, market users and sponsors, to ensure you understand the business needs and you are able to transform them in user stories and system components.
You will be part of a global network, with teammates spread across North America, Europe and Asia.About You
We are looking for an expert Anaplan model builder, that is confident working in agile, independently and in an international team. You need to have a strong sense of ownership, commitment for your responsibilities and accountability. We want to establish a better organization, and we need you to actively participate, do challenges and provide constructive feedbacks.ResponsibilitiesWith our Consumer at the heart, your key focus will be
Skills and ExperienceThe Skills & Experience needed to create your legacy
- Build and support complex planning and forecasting models in Anaplan.
- Translate business user requirements into technical developments, leveraging prototypes and mock-ups.
- Leverage your model-building expertise to accurately estimate level of effort associated with user stories.
- Conduct technical and functional unit testing for every piece of functionality developed and be accountable for its quality.
- Follow the CoE standard and guidelines to ensure a high-quality user experience, performance, security, and extensibility.
- Stay abreast of latest Anaplan and related systems functionalities as well as industry best practices on data modelling, planning, and process definition.
- Promote user's adoption through documentation, training and support.
- Bachelor's Degree (IT or technical-related degree preferred)
- Anaplan Model Builder certification (Level 1 and Level 2).
- At least 2 years of successfully implementing Anaplan solutions as model builder on 3+ models and at least 3 years' experience in enterprise-level software implementations.
- Expert skills of Excel spreadsheet modelling, pivot tables, formulas, charts, etc.
- Lean / Agile Product Development expertise and experience.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a solutions-oriented approach to challenges and root cause analysis capabilities.
- Ability to act independently and exercise independent judgment and discretion within generally defined practices and policies to carry out responsibilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment while managing multiple projects and strict deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We share the passion and entrepreneurial flair of our founder and are guided by our three culture pillars - Fearless, Family and Founders, they inspire our Primos to be the best they can be and drive us forward in all we do. But what does this mean?
• Being Fearless; means adopting an agile mindset, being comfortable trying new things and taking risks. We are empowered to question, challenge and innovate.
• Family; We treat each other, and our communities, like Family. Always.
• Founders; The spirit of entrepreneurship is at the heart of everything we do. We see the business as if it's our own. We do the right thing for the business and we all take accountability for our work.
When you join Bacardi, you become part of our family and gain more than just a job.