About The Position
The Brand Associate will manage the activities and budget goals set by the Sales & Marketing teams to effectively build the brand amongst target audiences, achieve growth, and perform against KPI’s.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following:
1. Execution of Programming: Support the execution of national and local marketing / sales initiatives:
· Attract, develop and maintain set account universe to deliver against established programming KPIs and market goals
· Use tactical budget to support approved consumer pull-through programs, including, but not limited to: menu features, back bar placements, consumer sampling events, etc.
2. Brand Awareness and Education: develop brand awareness, adoption, visibility and recommendation for key accounts in respective markets
· Work with Sales Team to identify appropriate target accounts that will support brand equity development and KPI goals.
· Engage those accounts directly (brand education, demonstration, personal selling,
relationship building) to gain brand adoption and advocacy (distribution, menu and feature drink placement)
· Motivate and develop distributor sales team through trainings and ride-withs in order to achieve on premise volume targets and sell through objectives (POS, drink promotion, back bar placement, drink lists, distribution and brand promotion) in the market
3. Reporting: evaluate and report on market results as well as changing market activity and the progress of the brand’s development against clearly identified metrics and goals
· Maintain accurate and up-to-date programming calendar, allocation tracking, budgets, and recapping of events in the OPEN Bar reporting system.
· Analyze reports and make recommendations
· Distribute weekly reports to key contacts as designated by market
· Complete and submit detailed reports for expenses, promotional activity, as well as T&E on a weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly basis as determined by AXP
· Minimum three-four years of experience in a related Wine & Spirits role and 1 year within the assigned market.
· Knowledge of local on/off premise spirits market, including local laws & statutes
· Willingness to work nights, weekends, and holidays
· Vehicle required
· Past experience in Brand Ambassador role or similar experience
· Ability to prioritize and juggle many tasks as well as work within prescribed timelines and deadlines
· Self-starter, outgoing personality
· Adept at selling and interacting with diverse groups of people
· Strong written, verbal and public speaking skills
· Strong budget management skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Web-based reporting tools
· Clean driving record and proof of automotive insurance
· Position contingent upon successful completion of background check