Production and Manufacturing and Supplier
2012-01-01View Full Profile
About The Position
AWAKE is an innovative food company and pioneer in the energy snacks space. Since launch in 2012, AWAKE has become a go-to brand for those looking to get things done. Available in over 20,000 locations across North America, our growth journey is just getting started. We believe that food should be functional, but never at the expense of taste.
At AWAKE we strive to create a culture that is super productive and fun. We’re looking for smart, driven go-getters who want to do great work, to join our team.
About the role:
The ASM – Northeast drives sales growth by:
- Diligently managing account relationships with 10-15 distributor partners covering multiple classes of trade
- Building in-depth distributor partnerships, including sales meetings, Work Withs and follow ups to ensure continued product availability
- Partnering with distributors to identify business building opportunities and minimize out-of-stocks
- Proactively managing distributor trade calendars and looking for optimization opportunities
- Continuously identifying opportunities and solutions to improve AWAKE’s selling process
- Building annual customer sales plans that identify pathways for growth
The ASM – Northeast will travel within their assigned territory approximately 30% of the time.
- You have an Undergraduate degree
- You have 2-4 years of CPG field selling experience
- You have a passion for growth and some experience with high-growth brands
- You are a natural problem solver with an entrepreneurial spirit
- You have impeccable communication skills
- You are relentless about growth and you sweat the details
- Competitive compensation
- Remote / flexible work arrangements
- Paid time off
- Health insurance stipend
Desired start date is no later than March 2nd to attend Expo West.
- Reports To Head of Sales