About The Position
Are you creative, a fan of cocktails, and looking to join an all-star team in Austin, TX? Austin Cocktails, one of the premier brands in the exploding RTD space, is hiring a marketing manager.
Austin Cocktails is a line of natural bottled and craft cocktails batched in Austin, TX, distributed in over 20 states. Given the explosive growth of the RTD space, working with us provides an exciting opportunity for personal and professional growth in a fast-paced environment. This is a hands-on position that includes assisting with social media, events, PR, email campaigns, influencer marketing, website updates, and e-commerce strategies. The ideal candidate thinks strategically while getting into the weeds and brings positive energy to the team. He or she will partner with internal sales/marketing team as well as external agencies.
The Brand Manager reports to the Marketing Director and will be responsible for assisting with the following:
- Develop monthly social media content calendar, schedule posts, monitor consumer sentiment, respond to comments, work creatively to engage and build our audience.
- Support marketing team and agency partners in ongoing digital programs, including ad campaigns, influencer seeding, email marketing efforts, e-commerce programs, etc.
- Source digital brand partnerships with like-minded individuals or brand partners across our markets.
- Compile, review and communicate quarterly reports on digital marketing performance, including best practices and actionable insights for future efforts.
- Identify and work with the marketing team to plan and execute consumer and trade event marketing programs
- Attend 2-4 events per month
- Work with agency and assist with media outreach, trade submissions & accessing editorial calendars.
Sales & Distributor Tools/Programs
- Work with Director to develop internal and external-facing sales programs to incentivize salespeople, distributor partners, and retail outlets to sell product.
- Work with promotional agencies to vet innovative merchandising opportunities including point of sale, customizable signage, promotional merch & premium signage.
- Assist with general updates and consumer inquiries.
- Manage brand asset library via dropbox & communicate marketing updates to the full team (new signage, press hits, programming material, etc.) quarterly.
- Assist in distributor/retail/investor presentations when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-5 years of agency or marketing experience
- Spirits knowledge is strongly desirable
- PPT/Excel/Photoshop/Mail Chimp skills desired
- Experience managing social media marketing efforts
- Detail-oriented with excellent critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, self-motivated, and a team player
- Ability to manage several concurrent activities and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment