Built around our mission, we started Athletic Greens
more than a decade ago as a way to bring comprehensive and convenient daily nutrition to just about everybody. Originators of the Essentialist Nutrition movement, our philosophy is to focus on a very small number of products based on what the latest science indicates is essential to human health.
AG1 is made from the highest quality ingredients, in accordance with the strictest standards and obsessively improved based on the latest science. 75 vitamins, minerals, and whole-food sourced nutrients in one convenient daily serving. Optimized for athletes, life-letes, and everyone in between. Vegan, Paleo, and Keto-friendly. One scoop or travel packet, 8 ounces of water. Every day. That's it.
Our mission is to empower people to take ownership of their health.THE ROLE:
We are looking for a self-motivated Sr. Director of Brand Strategy
who is passionate about helping to build a brand through the creation of an innovative brand strategy that will establish Athletic Greens as the leader of the evolving nutritional drink category. This role reports to the VP of Brand, and combines long term brand strategy with an understanding of how to leverage customer and purchase data, as well as a digital-first mindset that can translate these insights into breakthrough messaging opportunities. We are looking for a collaborative leader who can run point on cross-functional teams internally, and help manage external creative agency relationships.WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Synthesize consumer data to create persona targets, and prioritize messaging accordingly.
- Mid to long-term Product launch and roadmap development.
- Define voice of the brand and establish guidelines for internal teams.
- Evolve brand identity to deepen emotional relationship with customer target.
- Manage technical aspects of the brand for consistency across the globe.
- Develop brand campaign and messaging briefs for internal and external creative partners.
- Identify opportunities for brand to enter mainstream cultural conversations.
- Manage a team of brand managers and coordinators to oversee execution of strategy across global markets.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 8-11 years of Brand Marketing experience with a proven track record of innovative work for culturally relevant brands (4+ years in a leadership function).
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a consistent "can-do" attitude.
- A desire to follow broader cultural conversation across social media around key topic areas: health and wellness, sports, etc.
- Strong attention to detail and a proven ability to manage multiple work streams at once.
- Strong interpersonal, written communication, and organizational skills.
- A full life outside of work with personal passions and hobbies!
- DTC Experience strongly preferred.
- A 100% remote working environment, which has been implemented from day one.
- An immensely strong company culture that is enforced through the hiring process ensures values alignment and a highly collaborative team.
- 90% premium coverage for top medical, dental and vision plans.
- A mission-driven approach to each and everything that we do, with an overall goal to significantly improve our customer's health and wellness.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave to allow you to spend time with your new family.
- Top of the market salary and performance incentive structure with "blue sky" upside potential.
- A monthly fitness class credit to support you on your health and fitness journey.
- Annual company-wide retreats and quarterly department-wide meet-ups (COVID permitting).
- A 401k plan with company-matching because life is an opportunity and we care about your future.
- Paid holidays and an unlimited vacation policy to ensure you have a healthy work-life balance.
- The opportunity to work with passionate, high-growth, business-minded colleagues who bring their all to the Athletic Greens mission each and every day.
- A brand new company laptop and a generous home-office budget so you can work your best.
*Athletic Greens is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to inspiring fulfilling lives, starting with a focus on health and we believe this starts in the workplace. We do this by providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where all team members can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and make a difference in the world together. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer.