Built around our mission, we started Athletic Greens
more than a decade ago as a way to bring comprehensive and convenient daily nutrition to just about everybody. Originators of the Essentialist Nutrition movement, our philosophy is to focus on a very small number of products based on what the latest science indicates is essential to human health.
AG1 is made from the highest quality ingredients, in accordance with the strictest standards and obsessively improved based on the latest science. 75 vitamins, minerals, and whole-food sourced nutrients in one convenient daily serving. Optimized for athletes, life-letes, and everyone in between. Vegan, Paleo, and Keto-friendly. One scoop or travel packet, 8 ounces of water. Every day. That's it.
Our mission is to empower people to take ownership of their health.THE ROLE:
We are looking for a self-motivated, experienced Senior Designer
who is passionate about helping execute the creative vision for a rapidly growing company and helping achieve awareness on a global level. This role will be responsible for best in class creative and design output for a brand that intersects health, sport and culture. This position will work closely with the Creative Director, Art Directors, creative producers as well as cross functional team members to design, create and maintain AG's visual presence across a variety of marketing efforts.
The candidate should have a thorough understanding and fluency in design, typography, photography, illustration, and motion design. This is a role for a highly functioning designer who enjoys having their hands in several projects and disciplines at once and can deliver work across multiple platforms.WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Develop concepts and creative ideas that fulfill objectives of brand briefs and push the brand system forward.
- Work with a team of creatives, designers, and copywriters, to collaborate in the execution of campaigns and design strategies.
- Think in ways that can expand the current design guidelines for broader applications (type, motion, product imagery, logo design).
- Bring excellence and new ideas to performance marketing, email, DTC materials and digital teams.
- Execute ideas and collaborate on production for final delivery of assets.
- Work with cross functional teams to review and ensure quality of creative on all fronts (Brand, performance marketing, partnerships, activations etc).
- Present and communicate creative solutions to team members and a variety of stakeholders.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 5+ years of art direction and relevant design experience in a highly functioning environment. In-house brand or high level agency experience is preferred.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a consistent "can-do" attitude.
- Understands the creative process in ideating, working through concepts and doing the work to get the best result.
- Understands design systems to create holistic cohesive campaign work that stretches across mediums and channels.
- Thrives on experimentation, pushing the boundaries, innovation and trying new things.
- Passionate about graphic design, typography, photography, motion and illustration.
- Strong storytelling and conceptual development skills. Knows how to articulate ideas through writing as well as visual references.
- Understands how to collaborate across functions, receive feedback and deliver based on that feedback.
- Strong attention to detail and a proven ability to manage multiple work streams at once.
- Strong interpersonal, written communication, and organizational skills.
- Strong design portfolio demonstrating strong creative thinking across multiple outputs (social, retail, digital etc).
- Expert in design software (Adobe Suite, Keynote, 3D + Motion design understanding).
- Passion for sport, culture, music, design, technology.
- Clear and concise communication and organization skills, ability to multitask.
- A 100% remote working environment, which has been implemented from day one.
- An immensely strong company culture that is enforced through the hiring process ensures values alignment and a highly collaborative team.
- 90% premium coverage for top medical, dental and vision plans.
- A mission-driven approach to each and everything that we do, with an overall goal to significantly improve our customer's health and wellness.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave to allow you to spend time with your new family.
- Top of the market salary and performance incentive structure with "blue sky" upside potential.
- A monthly fitness class credit to support you on your health and fitness journey.
- Annual company-wide retreats and quarterly department-wide meet-ups (COVID permitting).
- A 401k plan with company-matching because life is an opportunity and we care about your future.
- Paid holidays and an unlimited vacation policy to ensure you have a healthy work-life balance.
- The opportunity to work with passionate, high-growth, business-minded colleagues who bring their all to the Athletic Greens mission each and every day.
- A brand new company laptop and a generous home-office budget so you can work your best.
Athletic Greens is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to inspiring fulfilling lives, starting with a focus on health and we believe this starts in the workplace. We do this by providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where all team members can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and make a difference in the world together. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer.