Built around our mission, we started Athletic Greens
more than a decade ago as a way to bring comprehensive and convenient daily nutrition to just about everybody. Originators of the Essentialist Nutrition movement, our philosophy is to focus on a very small number of products based on what the latest science indicates is essential to human health.
AG1 is made from the highest quality ingredients, in accordance with the strictest standards and obsessively improved based on the latest science. 75 vitamins, minerals, and whole-food sourced nutrients in one convenient daily serving. Optimized for athletes, life-letes, and everyone in between. Vegan, Paleo, and Keto-friendly. One scoop or travel packet, 8 ounces of water. Every day. That's it.
Our mission is to empower people to take ownership of their health.THE ROLE:
We are looking for a self-motivated, curious Project Manager, Creative Studio
who is passionate about helping develop, structure and organize a rapidly growing team and company in health, wellness and culture. This position will work closely with the Sr. Creative Studio Manager, creative team, producers and functional partners to keep the creative engine running on all cylinders. The role includes driving both large and small creative projects, management of assets, timelines, budgets and communication from inception to completion.
We're looking for a teammate who is adaptable, proactive, organized, has a keen eye for detail and quality, and is able to approach challenges with a problem-solving mindset.WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Implement process and manage project work streams.
- Creative Asset Management.
- Oversee timelines, day-to-day deliverables, budget tracking, invoicing, and communicate project statuses.
- Ensure work is delivered on time, within scope and in line with creative briefs.
- Ensure all creative production work streams are executed at the highest level.
- Discover ways to implement continuous improvement of process.
- Work with a team of creatives, producers, designers, and copywriters, to help facilitate the execution of campaigns and design strategies.
- Managing content creation process across all platforms and channels.
- Partner with Sr. Creative Studio Manager to create and deliver operational excellence for the Creative Studio.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 5+ years of Project Management experience in a highly functioning, cross functional environment.
- Creative work stream management background (includes projects within creative concepts, design, writing, retail, event, digital, social, media, broadcast and communications).
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a consistent "can-do" attitude.
- Understands the creative process and what the teams need to produce best in class work.
- A seasoned and strong ability to problem solve as challenges arise.
- Documented success and experience delivering multi-dimensional marketing and creative projects.
- Someone who is curious and wants to learn. A builder of ideas and process who thinks outside the box.
- A 100% remote working environment, which has been implemented from day one.
- An immensely strong company culture that is enforced through the hiring process ensures values alignment and a highly collaborative team.
- 90% premium coverage for top medical, dental and vision plans.
- Employer paid short-term disability and life insurance.
- A mission-driven approach to each and everything that we do, with an overall goal to significantly improve our customer's health and wellness.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave to allow you to spend time with your new family.
- A monthly fitness class credit to support you on your health and fitness journey.
- Annual company-wide retreats and quarterly department-wide meet-ups (COVID permitting).
- A 401k plan with company-matching because life is an opportunity and we care about your future.
- Paid holidays and an unlimited vacation policy to ensure you have a healthy work-life balance.
- The opportunity to work with passionate, high-growth, business-minded colleagues.
- A brand new company laptop and a generous home-office budget so you can work your best.
- Access to Athletic Greens product and swag items.
Athletic Greens is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to inspiring fulfilling lives, starting with a focus on health and we believe this starts in the workplace. We do this by providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where all team members can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and make a difference in the world together. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer.