Built around our mission, we started Athletic Greens
more than a decade ago as a way to bring comprehensive and convenient daily nutrition to just about everybody. Originators of the Essentialist Nutrition movement, our philosophy is to focus on a very small number of products based on what the latest science indicates is essential to human health.
AG1 is made from the highest quality ingredients, in accordance with the strictest standards and obsessively improved based on the latest science. 75 vitamins, minerals, and whole-food sourced nutrients in one convenient daily serving. Optimized for athletes, life-letes, and everyone in between. Vegan, Paleo, and Keto-friendly. One scoop or travel packet, 8 ounces of water. Every day. That's it.
Our mission is to empower people to take ownership of their health.THE ROLE:
We are looking for an accomplished and driven Product Safety and Quality Coordinator
who is passionate about providing safe and quality products. This role will be responsible for ensuring our products meet our stringent quality standards through sample submission, data review, trending, and much more. WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Coordinate product testing between manufacturers, third party laboratories, and internal sample submission.
- Ensure products are tested per required frequency and specifications.
- Maintain product testing data and trend analysis.
- Maintain product complaints and adverse event logs to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Assist in maintaining product certifications (NSF Certified for Sport, etc), as needed.
- Participate in Product Safety Committee meetings.
- Assist in maintaining product safety and quality programs.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 3+ years of product safety and quality experience with a proven track record of maintaining quality systems in an FDA regulated environment, food or dietary supplements preferred.
- Experience working with NSF or other third party certification entities.
- HACCP/PCQI Certification.
- Experience gathering and analyzing data.
- Ability to make data-informed decisions.
- Strong attention to detail and a proven ability to manage multiple work streams at once.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a consistent "can-do" attitude.
- Strong interpersonal, written communication, and organizational skills.
- A 100% remote working environment, which has been implemented from day one.
- An immensely strong company culture that is enforced through the hiring process ensures values alignment and a highly collaborative team.
- 90% premium coverage for top medical, dental and vision plans.
- A mission-driven approach to each and everything that we do, with an overall goal to significantly improve our customer's health and wellness.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave to allow you to spend time with your new family.
- Top of the market compensation plans across every department within the business.
- A monthly fitness class credit to support you on your health and fitness journey.
- Annual company-wide retreats and quarterly department-wide meet-ups (COVID permitting).
- A 401k plan with company-matching because life is an opportunity and we care about your future.
- Paid holidays and an unlimited vacation policy to ensure you have a healthy work-life balance.
- The opportunity to work with passionate, high-growth, business-minded colleagues who bring their all to the Athletic Greens mission each and every day.
- A brand new company laptop and a generous home-office budget so you can work your best.
Athletic Greens is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to inspiring fulfilling lives, starting with a focus on health and we believe this starts in the workplace. We do this by providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where all team members can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and make a difference in the world together. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer.