Built around our mission, we started Athletic Greens more than a decade ago as a way to bring comprehensive and convenient daily nutrition to just about everybody. Originators of the Essentialist Nutrition movement, our philosophy is to focus on a very small number of products based on what the latest science indicates is essential to human health.
AG1 is made from the highest quality ingredients, in accordance with the strictest standards and obsessively improved based on the latest science. 75 vitamins, minerals, and whole-food sourced nutrients in one convenient daily serving. Optimized for athletes, life-letes, and everyone in between. Vegan, Paleo, and Keto-friendly. One scoop or travel packet, 8 ounces of water. Every day. That's it.
Our mission is to empower people to take ownership of their health.THE ROLE:
We are looking for a talented Performance Marketing Manager, Paid Social
to lead our paid social team. The ideal candidate is experienced in scaling paid social programs to meet aggressive acquisition targets while developing effective long-term channel strategies. This is a high impact role that will shape the strategy of one of our largest growth channels. You will work closely with our creative, partnerships, analytics and product teams to optimize our user journey from end to end. You will also work closely with our vendors and third-party partners and continue building our in-house team capabilities and expertise.
Our ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record of success in growth/performance marketing, with deep expertise on paid social. You will be equal parts creative and analytical; you should be just as comfortable facilitating creative production as they are diving into analytics platforms and forecasting quarterly performance. Our ideal candidate will have managed large performance marketing budgets to hit rigorous performance marketing KPIs and thrive in a data-driven culture.WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Own our paid social strategy, measurement, reporting, and testing roadmap
- Scale and optimize our existing channels while constantly seeking out and developing test plans for new paid social platforms (Snap, Reddit, Pinterest, etc.)
- Have ownership of a multi-million dollar growth budget and optimize campaigns accordingly to achieve our customer acquisition and performance goals
- Mentor and develop a high-performing team of growth marketers
- Manage partnerships with third-party partners and vendors to empower our paid marketing efforts
- Maximize growth through data-driven decisions with dedicated resources from creative, partnerships, analytics, and product
- Proactively monitor and analyze performance, competitive landscape, and marketplace trends
- Own daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting and forecasting; build and maintain reporting dashboards
- Strengthen team capabilities with third-party resources and automation tools where necessary
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 4+ years of in-house or top-tier performance marketing agency experience with a proven track record of building and scaling paid social channels, preferably for high-growth ecommerce or DTC companies
- 2+ years of people management experience preferred
- Expert in Facebook bidding, targeting and optimization, with hands-on experience running campaigns and mentoring teams to run large-scale acquisition programs
- Deep understanding of attribution modeling and incrementality testing
- Experience with other paid social marketing channels like TikTok, Reddit, Snapchat, Twitter, etc. strongly preferred
- Experience using analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Heap) and business intelligence tools (PowerBI, Looker, etc.)
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel
- The ability to analyze large datasets to gain insights and make confident recommendations
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a consistent "can-do" attitude
- Strong attention to detail and a proven ability to manage multiple work streams at once
- A full life outside of work with personal passions and hobbies!
- A 100% remote working environment, which has been implemented from day one.
- An immensely strong company culture that is enforced through the hiring process ensures values alignment and a highly collaborative team.
- 90% premium coverage for top medical, dental and vision plans.
- A mission-driven approach to each and everything that we do, with an overall goal to significantly improve our customer's health and wellness.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave to allow you to spend time with your new family.
- Top of the market compensation plans across every department within the business.
- A monthly fitness class credit to support you on your health and fitness journey.
- Annual company-wide retreats and quarterly department-wide meet-ups (COVID permitting).
- A 401k plan with company-matching because life is an opportunity and we care about your future.
- Paid holidays and an unlimited vacation policy to ensure you have a healthy work-life balance.
- The opportunity to work with passionate, high-growth, business-minded colleagues who bring their all to the Athletic Greens mission each and every day.
- A brand new company laptop and a generous home-office budget so you can work your best.
Athletic Greens is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to inspiring fulfilling lives, starting with a focus on health and we believe this starts in the workplace. We do this by providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where all team members can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and make a difference in the world together. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer.