Built around our mission, we started Athletic Greens
more than a decade ago as a way to bring comprehensive and convenient daily nutrition to just about everybody. Originators of the Essentialist Nutrition movement, our philosophy is to focus on a very small number of products based on what the latest science indicates is essential to human health.
AG1 is made from the highest quality ingredients, in accordance with the strictest standards and obsessively improved based on the latest science. 75 vitamins, minerals, and whole-food sourced nutrients in one convenient daily serving. Optimized for athletes, life-letes, and everyone in between. Vegan, Paleo, and Keto-friendly. One scoop or travel packet, 8 ounces of water. Every day. That's it.
Our mission is to empower people to take ownership of their health.THE ROLE:
Athletic Greens is looking for a NetSuite Lead, Services Delivery
. This person will demonstrate strong influence and communications skills to interact successfully and effectively with all departments and as an advisor to the organization on system efficiency and effectiveness, relying on extensive business applications experience and understanding of business workflows in relation to ongoing configurations and customizations in NetSuite.WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Lead day-to-day operations, maintenance, project change requests, and support tasks for all NetSuite modules.
- Plan, review, and revise feature configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet evolving business and operational needs.
- Support requests for new/update/termination of users/roles, partners and associated accounts/roles.
- Support NetSuite integration efforts and be the liaison with NetSuite Advanced Customer Support.
- Support end user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPI's, and dashboards.
- Monitor end-user usage, system integrations, and overall NetSuite performance.
- Provide internal, on-going system/technical support to users, including training and maintaining proper system access for all roles.
- Develop, test, and deploy customizations internally and by utilizing partners and consultants.
- Develop, document, and implement policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure data integrity and change management best practices.
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend other key technologies required to support or improve the business processes within NetSuite.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality on new releases, features, customizations, SuiteApps, and integrations.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 7 years of experience working with NetSuite in systems management, administration, and end-user support.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a consistent "can-do" attitude.
- Strong attention to detail and a proven ability to manage multiple ongoing work streams.
- Strong interpersonal, written communication, and organizational skills.
- Exceptional communication and documentation skills - both written and verbal.
- Ability to reprioritize tasks and manage time to deliver results.
- Strong interpersonal skills in collaborating with business stakeholders.
- Advanced knowledge of Suitescript 1.0 and 2.0 development and deployments.
- Advanced knowledge of the SuiteCloud Development Framework.
- Advanced knowledge of user provisioning, permissions, and defining roles.
- Advanced knowledge of agile delivery methodologies and value streams.
- Working knowledge of SuiteBundles and SuiteApp installation and management.
- Working knowledge of CSV imports and SuiteAnalytics.
- A 100% remote working environment, which has been implemented from day one.
- An immensely strong company culture that is enforced through the hiring process ensures values alignment and a highly collaborative team.
- 90% premium coverage for top medical, dental and vision plans.
- A mission-driven approach to each and everything that we do, with an overall goal to significantly improve our customer's health and wellness.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave to allow you to spend time with your new family.
- Top of the market salary and performance incentive structure with "blue sky" upside potential.
- A monthly fitness class credit to support you on your health and fitness journey.
- Annual company-wide retreats and quarterly department-wide meet-ups (COVID permitting).
- A 401k plan with company-matching because life is an opportunity and we care about your future.
- Paid holidays and an unlimited vacation policy to ensure you have a healthy work-life balance.
- The opportunity to work with passionate, high-growth, business-minded colleagues who bring their all to the Athletic Greens mission each and every day.
- A brand new company laptop and a generous home-office budget so you can work your best.
Athletic Greens is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to inspiring fulfilling lives, starting with a focus on health and we believe this starts in the workplace. We do this by providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where all team members can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and make a difference in the world together. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer.