Athletic Greens is a 100% remote company... and always has been! For this particular opening, we are looking for somebody who lives in the United States.ABOUT US:
Built around our mission, we started Athletic Greens
more than a decade ago as a way to bring comprehensive and convenient daily nutrition to just about everybody. Originators of the Essentialist Nutrition movement, our philosophy is to focus on a very small number of products based on what the latest science indicates is essential to human health.
AG1 is made from the highest quality ingredients, in accordance with the strictest standards and obsessively improved based on the latest science. 75 vitamins, minerals, and whole-food sourced nutrients in one convenient daily serving. Optimized for athletes, life-letes, and everyone in between. Vegan, Paleo, and Keto-friendly. One scoop or travel packet, 8 ounces of water. Every day. That's it.
Our mission is to empower people to take ownership of their health.THE ROLE:
The role of the Influencer Marketing Manager, YouTube Partnerships
is a pivotal position with Athletic Greens' rapidly growing global partnership program. You'll be joining one of the leading DTC brands in influencer marketing and will have an impact in shaping the future growth of our business. You will be focused on forming new partnerships and growing existent ones to take our health brand to the next level.
We are looking for a high energy communicator who is organized and collaborative, and passionate about building broad and deep relationships with a large network of creators and thought leaders. You will work with a rockstar team to drive short-term, long-term and cross-functional strategic initiatives to grow the business.
This role will require outstanding capabilities in relationship building, organizational skills, negotiating, analytical thinking, problem solving, working with a team and cross-functionally, and original thinking to always improve and challenge current ways of working and processes that are in place.WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Your goal will be to support the scale in spend and partnerships growth of Athletic Greens' YouTube vertical.
- Identify and prospect key partners and thought leaders in the YouTube space.
- Maintain and track YouTube campaigns: onboarding our partners, reviewing content, creating campaign materials, tracking live dates, recording performance and leading post-campaign analysis.
- Monitor, pull and analyze YouTube performance post-campaign and report on key findings for campaign optimization.
- Share insights and learnings cross-functionally.
- Actively identify new trends in the YouTube universe to constantly improve our testing practices.
- Stay up-to-date with technology, tools, social & cultural trends and marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with marketing to translate campaigns and distribute content to your network of partners.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 3+ years of Influencer Marketing experience within the YouTube space required.
- High energy, superb organizational skills, a passionate "go-getter" attitude and a proven ability to keep up within an usually fast high-growth environment.
- An obsession with video content and YouTube content creators.
- Strong interpersonal, written communication, and organizational skills
- A mix of creativity and curiosity matched with natural analytical skills.
- Willingness to take initiative and follow through on projects.
- An eye for data; you are not afraid of campaign KPIs and digging into the numbers.
- Thorough knowledge of G-Suite (Google Docs, Slides, Sheets, etc.).
- A can-do, positive attitude with a "roll-up-your-sleeves" approach; personable and flexible with demands and changes in business.
- A 100% remote working environment, which has been implemented from day one.
- An immensely strong company culture that is enforced through the hiring process ensures values alignment and a highly collaborative team.
- 90% premium coverage for top medical, dental and vision plans.
- A mission-driven approach to each and everything that we do, with an overall goal to significantly improve our customer's health and wellness.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave to allow you to spend time with your new family.
- Top of the market salary and performance incentive structure with "blue sky" upside potential.
- A monthly fitness class credit to support you on your health and fitness journey.
- Annual company-wide retreats and quarterly department-wide meet-ups (COVID permitting).
- A 401k plan with company-matching because life is an opportunity and we care about your future.
- Paid holidays and an unlimited vacation policy to ensure you have a healthy work-life balance.
- The opportunity to work with passionate, high-growth, business-minded colleagues who bring their all to the Athletic Greens mission each and every day.
- A brand new company laptop and a generous home-office budget so you can work your best.
Athletic Greens is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to inspiring fulfilling lives, starting with a focus on health and we believe this starts in the workplace. We do this by providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where all team members can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and make a difference in the world together. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer.