Built around our mission, we started Athletic Greens
more than a decade ago as a way to bring comprehensive and convenient daily nutrition to just about everybody. Originators of the Essentialist Nutrition movement, our philosophy is to focus on a very small number of products based on what the latest science indicates is essential to human health.
AG1 is made from the highest quality ingredients, in accordance with the strictest standards and obsessively improved based on the latest science. 75 vitamins, minerals, and whole-food sourced nutrients in one convenient daily serving. Optimized for athletes, life-letes, and everyone in between. Vegan, Paleo, and Keto-friendly. One scoop or travel packet, 8 ounces of water. Every day. That's it.
Our mission is to empower people to take ownership of their health.THE ROLE:
We are looking for a Director, Lifecycle Marketing
to set and monitor marketing strategies that will foster profitable long-term relationships with clients. In this role, you will coordinate with Product, Brand and Creative to increase customer engagement, identify enterprise technical needs and create a best in class lifecycle marketing program. WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Track marketing metrics and trends, like conversion rates and web analytics.
- Plan and manage multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive customer value.
- Ensure the CRM system provides an effective sales funnel.
- Develop and implement marketing techniques that will drive new customers.
- Set specific marketing strategies to retain customers.
- Review and select CRM software that meets our company's needs.
- Lead creative and channel testing roadmap.
- Lead and develop a team of managers, strategists and associates.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 8+ years in marketing.
- Technical expertise with marketing automation tools, CDP and analytical systems.
- An ability to manage marketing projects end-to-end.
- Strong communication skills along with a customer-oriented attitude.
- Confirmed proficiency in utilizing change management tools and processes to initiate and support change.
- Experience on a business process technology application implementation team.
- Ability to gather/analyze requirements and map them to solutions.
- Comfortable oscillating between strategic and tactical levels, and thrive in a fast-paced organization; you take initiative and are energized by challenges and opportunity.
- A 100% remote working environment, which has been implemented from day one.
- An immensely strong company culture that is enforced through the hiring process ensures values alignment and a highly collaborative team.
- 90% premium coverage for top medical, dental and vision plans.
- A mission-driven approach to each and everything that we do, with an overall goal to significantly improve our customer's health and wellness.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave to allow you to spend time with your new family.
- Top of the market compensation plans across every department within the business.
- A monthly fitness class credit to support you on your health and fitness journey.
- Annual company-wide retreats and quarterly department-wide meet-ups (COVID permitting).
- A 401k plan with company-matching because life is an opportunity and we care about your future.
- Paid holidays and an unlimited vacation policy to ensure you have a healthy work-life balance.
- The opportunity to work with passionate, high-growth, business-minded colleagues who bring their all to the Athletic Greens mission each and every day.
- A brand new company laptop and a generous home-office budget so you can work your best.
Athletic Greens is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to inspiring fulfilling lives, starting with a focus on health and we believe this starts in the workplace. We do this by providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where all team members can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and make a difference in the world together. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer.