Built around our mission, we started Athletic Greens
more than a decade ago as a way to bring comprehensive and convenient daily nutrition to just about everybody. Originators of the Essentialist Nutrition movement, our philosophy is to focus on a very small number of products based on what the latest science indicates is essential to human health.
AG1 is made from the highest quality ingredients, in accordance with the strictest standards and obsessively improved based on the latest science. 75 vitamins, minerals, and whole-food sourced nutrients in one convenient daily serving. Optimized for athletes, life-letes, and everyone in between. Vegan, Paleo, and Keto-friendly. One scoop or travel packet, 8 ounces of water. Every day. That's it.
Our mission is to empower people to take ownership of their health.THE ROLE:
We are looking for a self-motivated Associate, Paid Social
who will help us drive efficient customer acquisition while scaling and diversifying our existing paid social channel mix. This individual must have deep experience across paid social channels and be comfortable reporting on KPIs and delivering actionable insights that drive strategy forward. The role will be part of a fast-paced, analytical yet creative environment that offers the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing business and team.WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Manage day to day execution of campaigns across paid social channels including but not limited to: planning, execution, optimization, budget pacing and reporting across channels.
- Communicate insights and actionable next steps to key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Brand, Creative and Digital Product to create effective, performance oriented creative and compelling landing pages. This includes writing briefs, running creative tests and maintaining a feedback loop through reporting and insights.
- Work closely with hiring managers and key stakeholders to develop and execute a "test and learn" agenda that drives growth and aligns with team and company goals.
- Monitor KPIs and own reporting to identify trends, analyze results and communicate campaign performance to broader team and senior leadership.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 1-2 years experience at a D2C or agency managing paid social campaigns.
- Bonus points for experience in a high growth CPG company.
- Experience managing 6 figure monthly budgets.
- Experience across multiple paid social platforms (Meta, Tiktok, Snapchat, Reddit, Twitter, etc.).
- Strong analytical skills.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a consistent "can-do" attitude.
- A desire to follow broader cultural conversation across social media around key topic areas: health and wellness, sports, etc.
- Strong attention to detail and a proven ability to manage multiple work streams at once.
- Strong interpersonal, written communication, and organizational skills.
- A full life outside of work with personal passions and hobbies!
- A 100% remote working environment, which has been implemented from day one.
- An immensely strong company culture that is enforced through the hiring process ensures values alignment and a highly collaborative team.
- 90% premium coverage for top medical, dental and vision plans.
- Employer paid short-term disability and life insurance.
- A mission-driven approach to each and everything that we do, with an overall goal to significantly improve our customer's health and wellness.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave to allow you to spend time with your new family.
- A monthly fitness class credit to support you on your health and fitness journey.
- Annual company-wide retreats and quarterly department-wide meet-ups (COVID permitting).
- A 401k plan with company-matching because life is an opportunity and we care about your future.
- Paid holidays and an unlimited vacation policy to ensure you have a healthy work-life balance.
- The opportunity to work with passionate, high-growth, business-minded colleagues.
- A brand new company laptop and a generous home-office budget so you can work your best.
- Access to Athletic Greens product and swag items.
Athletic Greens is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to inspiring fulfilling lives, starting with a focus on health and we believe this starts in the workplace. We do this by providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where all team members can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and make a difference in the world together. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer.