Athletic Brewing Company
Production and Manufacturing and SupplierView Full Profile
About The Position
Athletic Brewing is seeking a teammate who will become an integral part of our growth elevating our financial organization and working closely with the founders. This teammate will be integrated with multiple different departments in the company and have a hand in developing the plans for the company. The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports, forecasts and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits and inventory corrections. Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills, diligence, and business acumen. This is a full time position based out of Stratford, CT with flexibility on mobile working. While you will wear many hats, we place a very high value on work/life balance and offer above industry pay with full-time benefits. We would love to further discuss our vision for the brand, impact, and how you can be a big part in it playing out.
- Create ad-hoc reports for various business needs and updates
- Work with management on company level forecasts - from supply chain to logistics and production
- Work with operations to optimize company structures and efficiency
- Work with accountants to prepare tax documents
- Compile and analyze financial statements
- Manage budgeting and forecasting
- Reconcile company financials
- Monitor inventory accuracy, accounts receiveable/payable accuracy
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- Ability to create, interpret, and analyze financial statements
- 2+ years experience as an accountant or financial officer for a public or private company
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.), Quickbooks
- Entrepreneurial brand growth experience a plus
- Independent operator - disciplined and self-driven
- Personal curiosity in improving systems
- Team-oriented, honest, dependable, diligent, attention to detail.
- Well versed n accounting standards, tax practices, modeling & forecasting.
- Location: Stratford, CT (at least 2 days/wk)
- Salary: Commensurate with experience - Base salary, commission, and opportunities for performance bonuses.
- Benefits: Full health, vision, dental, life, 401k.
- Versatile work schedule, but reasonable in quantity.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
- We are an equal opportunity employer – we thrive when we champion diversity and inclusion. We are welcoming, respectful, and supportive at work and in our community.
- Reports To Founder/CEO