Artisan Beverage Group
Distributor and RestaurantView Full Profile
About The Position
"The sales team is a major factor in our company’s success. This position is designed for independent and creative professionals to service existing accounts and grow new business. We develop our sales team to become an extension of our suppliers and experts on our portfolio. Our sales team introduces clients to new products while helping grow sales for their existing products. Customer service is the driving force to continued relationships and it’s critical that our sales team provides the best service to our clients.”
An account sales representative is responsible for maximizing sales of supplier brands in the trade through effective territory planning, merchandising, and communication. These steps are the foundation for achievement of company and supplier objectives. Artisan team members are responsible for developing and maintain an organized list of key accounts in the territory (both on- and off-premise accounts).
- In-person account visits to cover a daily route via an established and efficient routing pattern.
- Analyze entire account base by visiting each account and determining the specific needs of each individual accounts.
- Able to utilize customer and account routing software to maximize time management.
- Establish sales and merchandising objectives relative to brand for each account by understanding company priorities.
- Prepare and execute professional sales presentations to customers by combining both the company’s priorities and customers’ needs.
- Understand company pricing and product programming information on a monthly basis by maintaining accurate and up to date records.
- Understand competitive pricing and product programming on a monthly basis by reading Beverage Media and other trade-related publications.
- Obtain appropriate distribution and volume goals of supplier brands throughout account base by presenting and selling based on the brands' features and benefits.
- Target new customers within assigned territory
- Consistently reports to management regarding customer needs, product needs, and new product placements.
- High level of professionalism and experience working with well-organized sales oriented companies
- At least 2 years of experience in wholesale or supplier beverage sales is preferred.
- 4-year College Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Familiarity with Encompass software a plus
- Must be highly organized, have attention to detail and obtain good time management skill.
- Must have business acumen and keen negotiating skills
- Considered a "closer" and can provide evidence to support direct sales achievements
- Must have high-level communication abilities
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, anticipating legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- How many years of Customer Service experience do you have?
- How many years of Sales experience do you have?
- Are you able to work in Charlotte, NC 28208?
- Do you have the following license or certification: drivers?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Reports To Sales Manager
- Direct Reports 2-5