About The Position
The Social Media and Content Manager will be responsible for the development and growth of the brand through effective, efficient and breakthrough social media and digital marketing and Innovation strategies.
TITLE: Social Media & Content Manager
At Archer Roose, we've always had an appreciation for the boundary pushers, the feather rufflers, and the unconventional explorers. This is why we've partnered with adventurous winemakers all around the world to bring you a better, cleaner glass of wine that inspires connection to yourself and others in a format to fit your lifestyle.
We believe that you should pay for the wine, not the packaging. Archer Roose produces gluten-free, vegan friendly wine from celebrated wine regions around the world, in kegs and cans.
We are growing, and growing fast! This is why we are looking for intellectually curious, fun people who are unafraid to venture into the unknown. If joining an energetic, fun and creative team sounds like something that gets you excited, consider the job below:
You will develop and implement Archer Roose’s comprehensive social media marketing strategy to increase
· Brand awareness
· Customer loyalty
· Product velocity
· Other company goals and objectives
Responsible for the development and growth of the brand through effective, efficient and breakthrough social media and digital marketing and Innovation strategies.
The role is accountable for the sustainable growth of our brands through strategies and plans that win the hearts and minds of our consumers, retailers and distributors, leading them through the marketing journey. It requires a strong understanding of how brands grow.
Social Media Strategy:
· Develop and execute a comprehensive social media strategic plan, including social media content calendars, and social media & content support for trade shows, events, brand launches etc.
· Win Senior Management buy in for both content strategy and execution. Ensure proactive and timely communication to the broader organization (including Sales) of creative.
· Support SEO and SEM initiatives through optimization of social media & blog strategies.
Growth Focused Social Channel Execution:
· Manage and grow existing organic social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Archer Roose Blog)
· Lead social media activations, including but not limited to cross-platform social media advertising, organic content creation and engagement, and community management.
· Build a strong understanding of and relationship with internal and external customers. Leverage insights from sales, wholesalers, retailers and consumers.
· Work with brand team to develop brand content and celebrity partnership. Ensure that we have a strong and consistent digital content for the brand.
· Creation of powerful content that engages and recruits consumers into the Brand. Including, but not limited to, photography, video, and gifs.
· Pitch new video formats developing, producing, shooting, and editing original video content optimized for Archer Roose media platforms and social channels.
· Capture Archer Roose moments by traveling to sponsored events (ex. Summer Stage), experiential parnters (ex. Little Island), and on premise account activations.
Insights & Analytics:
· Own all performance reporting, delivering insights that drive recommendations to continuously improve and grow channel base and engagement over time
· Stay close to the cultural zeitgeist to keep our brand relevant to the target & market. Identify social media events such as an interesting hashtag or a sensitive topic and share appropriate content that aligns with the company’s social media strategy.
· Ensure that the business is kept up to date on competitor creative, content and media strategies, identifying key implications for the brand.
Please note that your duties are subject to change at the Company’s discretion.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
A balance of art & science - ability to think creatively & strategically, with strong business mindset.
· Social media: Ability to use social media to maintain or build a brand is necessary. Regularly post text, video and images that engage the company’s target market, follow online conversations on a company’s social media accounts and solve customer concerns using social media platforms. Understanding of the trends and techniques of social media as well as the company’s online presence to effectively handle social media marketing.
· Communication: Great verbal and written communication. Interact with writers, designers, developers and customers and report to senior management personnel. As good communicators, these professionals
· Creativity: Craft engaging content. Constantly align content with customer trends and market changes to interest and engage people.
· Technology: Computer skills, skills in using social media platforms (such as Later or Sprout) & content creation programs (such as Photoshop & Canva). Skills using tools that analyze social media platforms are a requirement.
· Research: Stay attuned to social media trends, identifying new social media tools and finding real-time online conversations.
· Time management: Able to organize tasks to meet deadlines is essential. Work according to schedules to meet marketing and business goals.
· Startup CPG experience at a growth-stage CPG company preferred.
All Archer Roose employees are currently working remotely. The marketing division is located in the Metro New York area.