About The Position
We're looking for a sales champion to help build our quickly growing business in the Northeast.
FIELD SALES MANAGER
We're looking for a sales champion to help build our quickly growing business in the Northeast. Key Responsibilities: grows sales, increase brand presence, and ensure product quality through key account calls, promotional events, and working with distributor sales personnel.
· 3-4 Days a Week selling to retailers in coordination with local distributors
· Ensure that our brand is merchandised effectively (price, position, POS)
· Marketing and promotion of Aqua ViTea Kombucha & AfterGlow Hard Kombucha portfolios via product samplings at top retail accounts. May require occasional nights or weekends.
· Provide information on upcoming events & opportunities to the marketing department
· Support meetings with clients and distributors creating sales programs and educating distributor sales reps.
· Base Annual salary ($40K)
· Commission structure against results (up to $15K / year paid out quarterly based on KPI’s)
· Company vehicle provided for use during work hours
· Cell phone reimbursement
· We encourage our employees to manage their time and their work and therefore do not set a cap on time off.
· Health Insurance (employer contributes), dental, vision, 401k and employer paid short-term and long-term disability as well as an Employee Assistance Program
· 1-2 years of experience in a sales role (beverage sales or merchandising experience a plus)
· Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
· Innovative and creative in approaching accounts and expanding business
· Ability to formulate account strategies and execute against them
· Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
· Must be able to use basic features in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
· College degree preferred
· Must have valid driver's license
· Travel about 2-3 weeks per month
· Massachusetts (Worcester, East)
· Maine (Portland, South)
· New Hampshire (Lakes Region, South)
Working Condition Requirements:
· Legal to work in the US
· Must be over 21 years of age
· Must have clean driver’s record
· Must be able to sit or stand for 4-5 hours at a time and must be able to travel via car, train, air as needed and required by the job.
· Ability to regularly lift, push, or pull up to 50 pounds
About Aqua ViTea
Middlebury, VT based Aqua ViTea was founded on the principal of building a world where healthy options are available wherever beverages are sold. Our intent is to challenge big beverage brands for consumer choice through both our non-alcoholic and hard kombucha product lines. We believe in building a Be Nice culture in the world: to yourself and others!
Aqua ViTea is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.