About The Position
This position is the main point of contact for the sales team to resolve and support all Supply chain issues, schedules and maintains adequate supply of Anchor Brewing Co. products, supports and maintains the forecast.
The Supply Chain Manager reports to the Director of Supply Chain in San Francisco. This position is the main point of contact for Sapporo USA sales team to resolve and support all Supply chain issues, schedules and maintains adequate supply of Anchor Brewing Company products, supports and maintains the forecast for Anchor Brewing Co.
- Manage supply chain activities for Sapporo USA, including supply planning, production scheduling, order management, and materials planning.
- Provide oversight and direction to the daily order management and customer service.
- Update Anchor on-order quantities into Smoothie weekly, review vs. inventory and production timing, and identify and potential supply issues.
- Review weekly shipping tracking metrics to identify misses and follow up with action plans.
- Identify root cause analysis to understand supply plan error in prior periods and implement continuous improvement initiatives.
- Comprehensive DC inventory monitoring, update Inventory Check file, downloading weekly Oracle inventory and highlight potential supply risks.
- Support new product development and collaborate with the Marketing and sales team for concept to shipment.
- Collaborate with forecasting team to generate an accurate forecast for Anchor brands.
- Production planning for Anchor brands and potential secondary locations.
- Collaborate with export planners for on-time RETA.
- Coordinate with all sourcing locations and Distribution Centers to maintain proper stocking levels.
- Communicate with Sales department to identify changes in demand forecasting.
- Be the single point of contact for Sales team to resolve order and delivery issues.
- Manage utilization of co-packers for finished goods that cannot be produced by operations.
- Manage the entire employee lifecycle of his/her team from onboarding, training, feedback, and performance management.
- Support adherence to safety, quality and food safety standards as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required, business focus preferred, supply chain, or another technical field.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in related field.
- Experience/understanding of global logistics (FCL, LCL, Consolidation, Ocean freight, Intermodal).
- Relevant experience negotiating agreements with vendors and contract manufacturers in low-cost geographies to deliver cost of goods savings.
- Ability to multi-task, cross-departmental functions.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of our functional team.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills.
- Knowledge of ERP/MRP systems (Oracle a plus).
- Forecasting experience and demand planning.
- Experience with ordering systems and order management.
- Knowledge of WMS and inventory best practices.