About The Position
The Brand Ambassador (BA) position will be responsible for the visibility, education, advocacy, and activation of a new whiskey brand in Missouri and Kentucky.
Key markets include St. Louis, Kansas City, Louisville and Lexington, subject to change as brand rollout and new distribution is secured.
The BA must be a self-driven, independent worker, energetic, outgoing, and professional with proven experience in the spirit industry. This position will be responsible for developing and implementing brand strategies and activations in the on and off-premise channels.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage the growth and development of the brand in a defined geography of key accounts (estimated at 30-50) across both states
- Develop and sustain relationships with key accounts and trade within the assigned markets
- Support new and existing distribution through menu placements, POS distribution / set up and other volume driving tactics
- Educate and excite the key decision makers and trade about the brand through trade advocacy and unique educational experiences
- Educate and excite the consumer through samplings and unique educational experiences / tastings
- Conceptualize and execute local events and activations
- Work with supplier sales and distributor teams to amplify existing sales efforts
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales
- Up to 50% of travel may be required outside of the local territory
- Daily upkeep of CRM software
- Daily upkeep of Certify expense software
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing account visits and reports, keeping records, and filing expense account reports
- Must possess the ability to define problems, establish facts and collect data to interpret issues, draw valid conclusions from the data and recommend solutions to the business problem
- A minimum of 3 years experience in beverage with a focus on hospitality/mixology
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Whiskey experience preferred; adult beverage experience required
- Must reside within assigned territory / target markets
- Must have a valid driver's license, reliable vehicle, and a clean driving record
- Must be familiar with the spirit industry and the distributors that operate in the assigned territory
- Must have good public speaking, record keeping, and business communication skills
- Requires basic computer competence in word, excel, and email
- Attention to detail, analytical ability, and sense of urgency
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively interact with internal and external customers
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends
- Ability to regularly lift, push, or pull up to 50 pounds
Compensation package includes competitive base, eligibility for monthly performance bonus, healthcare contribution, cell phone stipend and auto allowance.
Amplified Marketing is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.