Vice President Client Services Agency - Shopper Marketing
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! IN Connected Marketing Services, a division of Advantage Solutions consumer promotion and shopper marketing program deliverables within multiple categories and retail channels, is currently seeking a Vice President Client Services in the Stamford, CT area. This dedicated Vice President Client Services is responsible for overseeing the business and financial operations function globally within the organization. The appropriate candidate will have experience managing single or multiple large clients and functional teams, focused on managing client expectations, results, contracts, pricing, profitability and overall execution of program goals. Our Vice President Client Services has a pivotal role in the design and management of client programs/contracts at retail chains nationwide.
Please note, this position requires Shopper Marketing or Promotion agency leadership experience.
Take this opportunity to join North America's leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today! What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Retain and grow client relationship.
- Strategize and drive formal client programs; manage to all client/contract expectations.
- Develop and manage client P&L versus budget; manage client revenue and gross margin forecasts; identify, plan and budget headcount and expenses required to meet growth plans.
- Oversee Client Account Service teams to ensure that client business plans are executed.
- Oversee management of staff priorities, workload balancing/utilization, employee recognition/rewards and routine staff professional development to keep turnover at a minimum and staff morale high.
- Develop and implement business operating plans which formally identify additional business opportunities and specific ways to strengthen our service delivery with our clients.
- Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience in sales and marketing, consumer packaged goods, or food brokerage organization
- 5-10 years of successfully managing a P&L, budgeting and forecasting and managing client expectations either personally or through a team
- Hands on leadership experience (Vice President or Sales level) in Shopper Marketing or a similar agency environment, working with Account and Creative teams on client deliverables.
- Experience in Brand Management, Customer Management, Category Management and Shopper Marketing a plus
- Previous experience with managing 10+ direct reports; reporting directly to the VP or C-level executive