Territory Sales Manager - Video & Broadband Services
Come join our team of sales professionals and become a Territory Sales Manager where you will help drive video and broadband sales and key KPIs for a Top 3 national Telecommunications brand in National Retail locations and associated dealer partners. As a Territory Sales Manager, you will be responsible for helping drive the results of dealers & locations in anywhere from one to several major markets. In addition to driving results, you will be expected to partner with dealers and client management in coaching dealers on the executing the optimal selling model to drive video and broadband services for consumers. Dealers execute their sales in a retail environment so expect to work retail hours including weekends, please.
Take this opportunity to join North America's leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today! What we offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Bonus incentives for specific KPIs
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Cell phone allowance
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Sign on bonus
- Drive accountability for meeting and exceeding sales targets and develop action plans for underperforming locations.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with local dealer offices and leadership to drive mindshare, sales performance and quality sales.
- Identify business opportunities through partnering with existing dealers, onboarding and launching new dealers to success. Ability to "Show them how it's done."
- Act as an advocate for our client by going the extra mile and earning customer 's loyalty every day.
- Acting as an expert on all aspects of the client's products and services, including:
- Service plans & promotions
- Sales techniques and best practices
- Ordering systems and on-line tools
- Activations procedures and methods
- Credit and escalation processes
- Use group trainings, shadowing/observation techniques, side-by-side coaching and role playing to demonstrate and educate dealer employees about sales techniques.
- 3+ years sales and/or training experience on a video service, telecommunications service or subscription based service in a retail, call center, or indirect environment.
- Working knowledge of consumer electronics, video entertainment services, and wi-fi / internet connectivity desired.
- Dynamic, highly motivated individual with the integrity and passion to succeed.
- Strategic, highly organized, effective time manager, and goal-oriented with proven results.
- Ability to understand the competition and how to position our dealers to succeed in a competitive marketplace.
- Ability to have a financially focused discussion that results in building a business plan with the local dealer and executing that plan.
- Proficient with Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is one of North America's leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity.