Senior Account Executive
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a talented Senior Account Executive to function as a leader of Agency consumer promotion and shopper marketing program deliverables within multiple categories or retail channels. Primary role is to serve as a face of the Agency to assigned client contact(s) during creative communications design development, execution, and analysis of account/brand-specific programs.
Take this opportunity to join North America's leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today! What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Organize and synchronize a cross-functional team to deliver communication platforms, program concept development, and analysis of results.
- Develop and own all internal and third-party vendor partners.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of consumer/shopper marketing landscapes and the client's own industry to develop new business opportunities and potential revenue streams within existing client.
- Directly manage program execution, timeline & budget management and post promotional reporting in accordance with company systems and processes.
- Demonstrate thought leadership, channel expertise and strategic integration with client agency partners.
- Communicate and interact effectively with internal teams for all departments and/or clients to deliver timely client decisions and approvals.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in the area of Marketing or Brand Management is required
- 2-4 years of experience in the role of leader/manager in an agency, brand management and/or media production preferred
- 5+ years of experience in consumer product, brand management, media or agency experience preferred
- Able to multitask with frequent interruptions & competing deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to make oral presentations
- Prior experience with big-box retailers