Retail Sales Representative Part Time
Our company has the perfect opportunity for a candidate that looks forward to representing top brands. This part-time Retail Sales Representative job is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who can collaborate with store management to increase sales that meet the client's expectations. You will be selling in major retail locations, representing brand name products such as chocolate, candy/confections, sports drinks, soda products, and snacks. This is a great opportunity to work with the largest sales and marketing agency in North America. Responsibilities:
- Develop key relationships with store and market managers.
- Delivers regular visibility and client contact to ensure proper product placement.
- Success is securing front end and main aisles presence of client products.
- You own analyzing business needs to identify grow opportunities.
- Develop sales plans to close sales gaps and deliver results.
(Required) High School Diploma or GEDor equivalent experience.
(Preferred) Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Previous retail sales experience preferred.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers.