Part Time Home Depot Product Assembler
If you're a handy individual that likes a fast pace work environment and a sense of achievement at the end of your day then this is the perfect position for you! We need mechanically-inclined individuals to fill our part time Home Depot Product Assembler jobs. The Home Depot Product Assembler is a handyperson with experience in home repair, any type of piecework, furniture or bicycle assembly, auto mechanics, display set-ups, store resets, carpenter, plumber, laborer, or even a person doing odd jobs are encouraged to apply. After going through our paid training, your income will be based on each piece assembled meaning, the more you assemble the more you make.
Take this opportunity to join Advantage Solutions, North America's leading business solutions provider to manufactures and retailers, where you will help build your career working with amazing people and earing competitive pay rates! Apply today! What We Offer:
What You'll Do:
- 40 hours of paid training
- Piece rate pay
- Flexible work schedules
- Mileage reimbursement
- Reflect Home Depot objectives by ensuring all authorized client items are correctly assembled to specifications
- All piecework must meet standard requirements
- Update supervisor with suggested display solutions based on customer feedback
- Maintain store coverage as assigned by your direct supervisor
- Proactively alert management of any unsafe act or condition to prevent injuries
- Available during weekdays 7AM-4PM (weekends during peak holiday season)
- Previous retail assembler experience preferred
- Basic tool knowledge such as cordless drill, sockets, screwdriver, wrenches, hammer, box cutter
- Possesses a sense of urgency, drive for results, and initiative
- Ability to stand, walk, bend and/or stoop, crawl and/or climb, kneel, push, pull, operate mechanical machinery, and lift up to 60 lbs
- Use feet and/or legs for repetitive motion left/ right, simple grasping (pushing pulling arm controls), fine manipulation and be able to stand for long periods of time
- Be able to work outdoors
- Daily access to a Smart Phone, Tablet, or PC computer with internet/email access
- Candidate must be able to work with minimal supervision and have reliable transportation
Advantage Solutions is one of North America's leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.