At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly talented Director of Media to be responsible for driving media strategy for all digital channel initiatives including direct partnerships, programmatic media buying, paid social and paid search, while managing a team to consistently and successfully deliver the execution of complex programs. This position requires that the candidate be a self-starter, extremely organized, detail oriented and highly motivated. The incumbent must possess the ability to effectively juggle multiple priorities, while managing client expectations, timelines, and coordination between various resources.
Take this opportunity to join North America's leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today! What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Collaborate with delivery teams to ensure quality and timeliness of deliverables.
- Assume responsibility for the growth and vitality of the company's media practice and of your clients' business.
- Develop and/or approve direction of RFPs that lead publishers in devising innovative approaches to meeting campaign objectives and delivering value.
- Ensure accurate record keeping and finances on all accounts.
- Work with cross-functional departments to ensure flawless execution.
- Review final reconciliation of campaign and authorize client refunds if appropriate.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is required
- 8+ years of experience in Media at an agency
- Strong understanding of both awareness and performance digital media channels and strategies, including display, mobile, video, paid search, programmatic and social media
- Previous success in the planning, development, and management of digital media campaigns for brands or products
- Experience with DoubleClick and other 3rd party tracking solutions preferred; Ability to analyze data and deeper understanding of measurement practices, 3rd party measurement companies, and web analytics
- Experience with the following technology platforms preferred (Self-Serve Programmatic DSPs, DFA, Facebook UI/FBX); Demonstrated interest in keeping up with emerging technologies and digital marketing trends