At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a talented and creative Graphic Artist who is highly organized and able to work efficiently on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines. The Graphic Artist plays a key role in the overall creative process, taking the Art Director's creative layouts to produce technically correct high-quality printer-ready files. He or she must have an advanced knowledge of relevant computer programs and an understanding of print production, image compression, color correction and optimization techniques to ensure the highest quality product.
The Graphic Artist will originate the mechanical stage of all layouts, determines photo quality standards, retouching and color proofing needs as well as overall quality control checks. He or she will provide instructions or directly assembles and prepares final layouts for printer.
Take this opportunity to join North America's leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today! What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Collaborate with Creative and Production to build technically correct high-quality printer-ready files.
- Hands-on computer operator (MAC) working with relevant MAC Adobe design software: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Quark Express, Acrobat, MS Suite, Preflight, layout and design.
- Show flexibility in executing mechanicals with a wide range of creative styles and brands, both client and agency focused.
- Take direction and see a job through from concept to completion.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associate's Degree preferred or equivalent job-related experience; Trade Degree
- 2-4 years of experience in similar industry
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Use of computer tools/design tools used to perform role; ability to efficiently utilize computer tools (MAC) which programs include Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Quark Xpress, Acrobat and MS Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Entourage)
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadline
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment