Field Marketing Manager - C-Store/Beer & Beverage
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly talented Field Marketing Manager (FMM) with Adult Beverage experience, that is the face of the client's brands to the consumer, distributor partners, event partners, key accounts and sales counterparts. The FMM is charged with identifying growth and branding opportunities and building plans to help deliver on those opportunities by generating brand affinity, trial, driving word of mouth and building long term pull in their assigned territory. The FMM achieves this through flawless strategic planning and execution of Field Marketing tactics such as event activation, influencer seeding / relationships, national program activation, partnering with sales and social media activities. Inspires and leads a team of Trade Activation Managers that will ensure the client's brand is relevant in key geographies by; identifying opportunities to build brand affinity and sales, building plans to impact these opportunities and activating against key communities by adding value to consumers experiences.
This job is located in Dallas, Texas.
Take this opportunity to join the Company, North America's leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today! What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Experience driving a sales number/Territory Ownership/Driving incentive- Proactively manage the business objectives and sales goals for the territory of assigned locations. Identify sales training opportunities; create and execute ROI-based action plans for assigned locations.
- Ability to tailor communication and training style from leadership to agents- Utilize subject matter expertise of Client's products and services, including technology, plans, promotions, sales techniques, best practices, and on-line tools, activations procedures and methods, to drive training and knowledge of Client's products and services.
- Build and maintain strong relationships- Create and maintain strong relationships throughout the territory of assigned locations (physical or virtual) with Client partners. Leverage relationships to drive and increase sales of the Client's products and services.
- Ability to analyze data and determine indicated action- Effectively utilize territory and location performance data to develop and execute specific strategies and actions required to meet or exceed client determined business objectives and sales targets.
- Travel and Driving are essential duties and function of this job.
- 5+ Years of experience in sales and training; Prefer experience with Marketing/Agency environment in Adult Beverage industry
- Territory Sales Manager will be measured on their ability to achieve the following:
- Confidently and professionally represent the Client in crowded environments through an enthusiastic, outgoing, and captivating personality.
- Manage the daily, weekly, and monthly needs of the assigned territory with strong organizational and communication skills ensuring information is shared in a timely manner with direct supervisors as well as Client teams.
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills.