Client Services Executive
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly dynamic Client Services Executive whose role is to be responsible for providing key support to planning, management, and other special projects. Results are achieved through effective planning, execution, and use of resources. The ideal candidate will generate work requests, coordinate cross-functional tasks, and complete associated duties using proprietary software. As part of our winning team, you'll receive top-tier training, competitive base salary, and a comprehensive benefits package all with the opportunity for career growth. Looking to make an impact on overall growth strategies for the Consumer Packaged Goods industry?
Take this opportunity to join North America's leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today! What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Maintaining Accounts: Prepare standard and ad hoc reports on account status; troubleshoot and resolve customer operational issues; monitor and maintain budget expense details against assigned accounts.
- Protecting Accounts: Oversee client communication to ensure operational alignment; document account plans and forecasts; manage deployment readiness and resource alignment.
- Special Projects: Planning program event operations based on costs, to develop and manage event marketing projects.
- Coordinate with Client Services Manager on project execution and client relations management.
- Bachelor's Degreeor equivalent job-related experience required
- 1-2 years of experience in the applicable field (i.e. CPG industry, sales and marketing agency, Customer, or Client)
- Experience in managing projects and/or events, client communications and deliverables, and project budgets.
- Demonstrated record of building and utilizing cross-functional relationships with stakeholders throughout the company.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)