CDS Senior Shift Supervisor
Are you outgoing and enthusiastic about interacting with people? If promoting the best brands to today's shoppers sounds appealing, then Club Demonstration Services (CDS), the in-house product demonstration company for Costco, might be the place for you! We are looking for a Senior Shift Supervisor who will lead by example, providing excellent customer service preparing and demonstrating products to club members.
The Senior Shift Supervisor will oversee scheduled in-warehouse events in the absence of Event Manager. They will assist the Event Manager with day to day operations such as daily reports, interviewing and training new Sales Advisors, and ensuring compliance with company policy.
CDS is the preferred in-house event marketing provider to Costco. We offer the best person-to-person marketing services in the industry, driving sales for our customers and Costco. APPLY TODAY! What We Offer:
- Immediate, part-time positions
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Flexible hours
- Sales incentives
- Great team members
- Prepare and demonstrate food and non-food vendor products to Costco club members.
- Interact with customers and management in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner.
- Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales.
- Provide excellent customer services, including assessing the needs of the customer to best recommend products.
- Assist Event Manager with day to day operations and oversee in-warehouse events in their absence.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Flexible schedule, including weekend availability.
- Stand comfortably for up to 6 hours a day.
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills and superb member care
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions, perform routine tasks with minimal supervision