Category Leadership Associate
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Category Leadership Associate is a critical role on our Analytics, Insights and Intelligence team. The proactive, insights-driven capabilities of the Ai2 organization brings dedication, thought-leadership and a passion for unlocking growth in support of our clients and customers.
The Category Leadership Associate is able to leverage their education and experience to collect, assimilate, and organize large data sets in an efficient and visually compelling manner, allowing them to effectively interpret the data and deliver insights that will deliver increased sales for our customers and clients.
Take this opportunity to join North America's leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today! What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Analyze, and interpret data to provide tangible and measurable valued recommendations to align with specific business needs.
- Organize and interpret large, multi-variable datasets in order to provide business-related recommendations.
- Recommend, select, and acquires data effectively and efficiently to improve information and insights.
- Responsible for collecting customer/client data through our various platforms, and interpret that data in order to generate professional reports that will be used by business leaders in a timely manner. Analyze data for inconsistencies and errors to align with client needs.
- Develop game-changing presentations using data collected while integrating visual components, meaningful headlines, flow and follow the company Branding Guidelines Delivery.
- Prioritizes tasks with a focus on strategic partners that deliver stronger ROI.
- Bachelor's Degree in Math, Marketing, Statistics or Economics or equivalent experience required
- 1-3 Years of experience in Sales and Marketing Agency or CPG industry solution provider, retailer, or manufacturer
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Excellent customer service orientation; ability to ensure a high level of service and quality is maintained
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively, as part of a team ; Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with IRI and Nielsen data platforms preferred