Business Development Manager I
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Business Development Manager I to be responsible for managing sales programs and strategic planning initiatives within a specific department of the business to ensure that all sales targets are met. This position works closely with order entry, claims, schematics, and retail associates to increase sales volume within a specific revenue range. This role is responsible for a total annual revenue of up to $500,000. This incumbent may be dedicated to servicing one significant client or may be responsible for multiple (2 to 5) clients' goals, while also encompassing customer relations and implementation.
Take this opportunity to join North America's leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today! What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Monitor and drive revenue growth through efficient management of promotional spending within guidelines on assigned lines; identify opportunities and align business unit resources to secure those opportunities.
- Meet and/or exceed Client's goals for sales, distribution, pricing, shelving, and promotional volume.
- Launch strategies to pursue new opportunities.
- Manage and maximize manufacturer marketing/promotional funds to achieve sales goals while staying within financial guidelines
- Organize a business unit team to retain and expand upon all client relationships.
- Facilitate communication, opportunities, challenges, and workflow to other team members and attend all Client meetings and reviews .
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or equivalent job-related work experience required
- 1-3 years of experience in applicable field
- Strong sales presentation and development skills
- Strong written communication and verbal communication skills
- Track record of building and maintaining customer/client relationships
- Working knowledge of syndicated data