Business Development Manager
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly talented Business Development Manager (BDM) is a high visibility position responsible for providing top-notch account management to our best-in-class customers. The BDM will implement business development initiatives, grow and improve client relationship management, and achieve successful retail management. This position will place a strong emphasis on analytics and reporting, headquarter presentations and overall growth and business development strategies. As part of our winning team, you'll receive top-tier training, competitive base salary, and a comprehensive benefits package all with the opportunity for career growth. So, are you ready to be a key account manager and use your B2B marketing and analytical skills to help clients grow?
Take this opportunity to join the Company, North America's leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today! What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Achieve P&L targets; manage the business for the customer assigned, implement retail strategies, and analyze trends and results to achieve income and expense budget goals.
- Identify opportunities, utilize forecasting and business analytical methods to align business unit resources to secure those opportunities and achieve expected customer metrics.
- Meet and/or exceed Clients' goals and objectives; retail coverage, reporting, scheduling and other areas as required.
- Manage key relationships with customer including on site meetings.
- Work directly with the retail field team to achieve monthly goals
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years CPG/Retail B2B Sales experience
- Demonstrates commitment to meeting or exceeding customer expectations, effectively solicits and responds to the needs of the customer both external and internal
- Proven track record of customer management and business analytics with proficient skills in Microsoft Excel and managing databases.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Works cooperatively with others toward common group objectives, demonstrates respect for the ideas and contributions of other team members, cultivates positive relationships with other associates, and aids and support to others.