About The Position
About ACE Cider: Based in Sebastopol, California, ACE Cider is proud to be one of the biggest employers in West Sonoma County! ACE Cider was created in 1993 and is the Original West Coast Cidery and the 2nd oldest existing cidery in America. We continue to be one of the industry's leaders with our award-winning, low calorie, low sugar, all-natural ciders. Whether it’s our original flagship cider, ACE Pineapple, our dry-Champagne like cider, ACE Joker, or one of our newer ciders taking the US by storm, ACE Guava, we have something for everybody. We innovate, we create, and we perfect. We are a rapidly growing, currently distributed in 49 states, as well as internationally. Nothing beats an ACE!
We offer a competitive salary & benefits plus PTO, 401k match and more. Read below for more details and apply today!
ACE is part of the Vintage Wine Estates portfolio. Learn more at www.vintagewineestates.com.
ACE Cider is in search of an experienced Regional Sales Manager to join their growing team. The Regional Sales Manager will work closely with the VP Sales on developing comprehensive sales plans on a regional level for Ace Cider. The Regional Manager will be responsible for developing 30, 60, and 90 day sales plans, in addition to ongoing quarterly and long-term sales goals.
Location: Miami, Florida.
- Passion and commitment to building a brand with entrepreneurial spirit
- Team driven, internal drive, a self starter, passionate, high energy, resourceful, responsible, flexible, and strong organization skills
- 7+ years field sales experience in Beverage
- Ability to work in a mobile environment and navigate assigned territory
- Excellent communication skills
- Capable of analyzing information and assembling presentations for buyers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) and ability to learn proprietary software applications
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Clean driving record required (No DUIs)
- Lead the team by example in the field.
- Ride alongs with wholesaler representatives.
- Visit and maintain contact with retailers, restaurants, bars.
- Fulfill needs of distributors.
- Communicate on daily basis w/ Sales team regarding orders, trends, successes, and difficulties.
- Monitor wholesaler’s inventory and depletions weekly.
- Analyze sales data / performance on a monthly basis.
- Complete company administration requirements on time and regularly, including expense reports, weekly/month recaps, monthly calendar, budget management, and daily e-mail responses.
- Be thoroughly acquainted with the key decision makers in the region.
- Evening/weekend promos, tastings, and staff trainings.
- Eager to spend time in the field.
- Participate in beer samplings, promotions, beer festivals and all related events.
- Build & maintain relationships by communicating regularly with our distributor sales managers.
- Conduct monthly and quarterly sales meetings / presentations with our distributor’s sales staff.
- Focused on top and bottom line growth for the company.
- Meet with wholesaler management teams to set monthly, quarterly, and annual goals and budgets.
- Paid Time Off
- Car Reimbursement Plan and Expense Account
- Healthcare, Vision, Dental
- 401k Matching
- Competitive Salary + Commission
ACE and Vintage Wine Estates provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Similar jobs to check out:
The Regional Sales Manager – Southwest is a full-time, this position is pivotal to the growth of the company’s entire portfolio of brands. Based out of CO- covering CO, NV, AZ, & NM
The Regional Sales Manager of the Northeast will be responsible for maximizing the growth, performance, and development of the Castle Brands portfolio and business across NY, CT, MA, RI, VT, NH, ME.
Sound is looking for a SoCal-based Regional Sales Manager to lead our retail sales on the West Coast