Importer, Promotions and Events, and SupplierView Full Profile
About The Position
The Area Manager is responsible for the market strategy, day to day sales, account and relationship development, brand building and investments in New York and other states for a brand building company with a super-premium wine & spirits portfolio. Responsibilities include sales calls in both on-premise and off-premise accounts, development of target account partnerships, distributor management, distributor work-withs, training, education, event management and communication opportunities (PR and social media). The Area Manager is part of the company’s planning process and has input into the objectives, strategies and plans of the brands. KPIs include sales/depletions, menu listings and brand building successes.
· Have enthusiasm and energy, and be a motivated self-starter who can work both on a team and independently in an entrepreneurial environment.
· Have excellent communication and selling skills (oral and written).
· Possess time management and analytical skills (using Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
· Demonstrate prior experience, focus, enthusiasm, and have the ability to develop and significantly grow new business for emerging brands
· The desired education is a bachelor’s degree, plus 3 - 5 years sales experience in the wine & spirits industry, super-premium category preferred.
· Bartending experience and/or network of influencers are a plus
For more information about ABCK Corp, please visit www.abck-corp.com