A Little Bird
Promotions and Events and Experiential Marketing AgencyView Full Profile
$1,200 / week and up to $500+ per week in incentives/commissions
About The Position
The Assisted Sales Manager position is a 5-week contract position that will be responsible for managing the overall brand building and on-the-ground sales activities within the NYC territory in order to maximize product sales, distribution, and profitability.
We are seeking aggressive, passionate, self-starting individuals, who have what it takes to join our winning sales team. Due to our strong portfolio of plant-based products, we are in an aggressive expansion mode. If you are an extremely hardworking, high energy individual looking to grow within a highly promotable environment, then we invite you to explore, if you have what it takes to earn a position on our team. We offer a very competitive compensation and incentive package, and an opportunity to join the RIPPLE sales team full-time w/benefits based on success.
Candidates are expected to help develop incremental sales by developing new accounts, introducing new products into existing accounts, and managing reorders. Above all, candidates will use our company's brand marketing initiatives that include all the available tools to build strong and lasting relationships. This position reports to our Regional Sales Director.
- Opening new accounts and managing relationships within the designated sales area
- Execute and achieve area goals/objectives for volume sales and product distribution
- Utilize all sales tools provided by the company including but not limited to marketing brochures, hard/soft P.O.S, samples, etc.
- Build a strong line of communication with new and existing customers
- Ensure all customer accounts are properly serviced which will lead to maximized sales and distribution of all brands.
- Ensure optimal utilization of demo/sampling program
- Maintain & develop targeted non-buying account lists by customer, brand and work with the appropriate personnel to secure new business.
- Follow the RIPPLE brand strategy using an awareness of the top-selling SKU’s for each brand
- Maintain proper compliance of all company refrigeration standards with regards to products as well as the proper usage of P.O.S, glides, and stickers.
- Embrace our company's philosophy of remaining Positive, Aggressive, Competitive and Hard-Hitting Attitude, possessing strong Awareness, and Accountability for relentless customer service.
- Communicate as needed with the Regional Sales Director and discuss all issues, success stories, and opportunities pertaining to growing business within your area of sales development.
- Perform and submit all reporting and administrative duties on a timely basis.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Knowledge of the beverage and food industry with a deep desire to outwork and outperform the competition
- Conduct yourself in a hard-hitting, professional manner at all times
- Must have a clean, neat appearance and wear brand identified apparel at all times
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Bilingual Spanish or Arabic is a plus, but not required
- Strong work ethic and decision-making skills
- Flexibility to work extended hours including weekends if required to satisfy the needs of a customer
- Must possess strong organizational skills and follow-up procedures
Job Type: Contract
- Weekly base salary: $1,200 / week
- Incentives/commissions: up to $500+ per week
- Reports To Regional Sales Director