About The Position
Are you a sales leader that drives opportunity and growth? A passion for success? 3 Badge Mixology is looking for someone like you to lead and grow the company’s business in the Florida and Georgia markets.
Are you a sales leader that drives opportunity and growth? A passion for success? 3 Badge Mixology is looking for someone like you to lead and grow the company’s business in the Florida and Georgia markets. This position will lead the Company’s sales efforts and be the direct contact for our distributor network. The position reports to the National Sales Manager with growth opportunities.
The right person for this role:
- Embraces big challenges and develops ways of doing things that haven’t been done before.
- Has a keen interest in affordable luxury products.
- Has strong relationships with on-premise accounts and a passion for owning the influential on-premise channel.
- Has strong relationships and a proven record of success with off-premise retailers.
- Has exceptional distributor management skills.
- Is looking to join an entrepreneurial small company with big ambition.
- Is a spirits market sales manager with relationships built up over 4+ years of managing distributors in different states.
- Must be based in either Florida or Georgia.
- Enjoys travelling and be willing to travel 50% to 70% of the year.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and nurture our business partnerships with our distributors, brokers and key on- and off-premise trade accounts in the Florida and Georiga markets.
- Lead the development of 3 Badge Mixology, creating an enhanced route-to-market over the next several years. Help us develop the structure and manage growth.
- Create annual sales & promotion plans with our distributors against agreed sales objectives.
- Grow the business through a targeted distribution and rate-of-sale growth in current markets and market expansion with appropriate new partners.
- Inspire, influence, and manage for great sales execution by our distributor partners
- Regularly analyze our sales effectiveness and recommend improvements where appropriate.
- Program and carry out effectively sales calls individually and develop strong relationships with key accounts across the territory.
- Experience with distributor pricing and programming.
- Coordinate sales efforts to ensure implementation of overall strategy and marketing programs as well as sales performance.
- Ensure that proper Brand standards and Trade standards are worked on in the market and achieved.
- Connect with the wholesale network to coordinate and execute a broad range of activities such as product training and presentations, account calls, tastings, promotions, events.
- Connect with the on and off premise trade to organize and manage promotions and events while simultaneously managing an assigned budget
- Work with the Marketing Teams to execute and monitor effectively the designed programs creating efficiencies, growth in sales, in profits and cost performance.
- Identify and deliver on new and incremental selling channels while concurrently researching and identifying each specific market structure and account base.
- Obtain results by effectively utilizing resources and budget provided.
- 3 - 5 years business/sales experience in the alcoholic beverage industry.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong organizational, communication and inter-personal skills to relate cross-functionally in a fast paced business environment.
- Strong communication ethic in getting back to customers, suppliers and internal company personnel.
- Experience in leading sales staff. Performed functions of training, developing, coaching, disciplining and conducting performance reviews with subordinates.
- Ability to draft, analyze and interpret general and financial business reports and projections. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Experience and knowledge of customer service processes and operations.
- Ability to solve practical and critical problems and deal with a variety of situations and conclude with a resolution.
- Knowledge and hands on skills with Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel. Diver experience is a plus
- Must be able to travel 50 - 70% of the time.
- Clean driving record mandatory.