Position Open - Posted Friday, September 14th 2018
Ultra Premium Tequila Brand AmbassadorNew York New York Mid-Level Full Time Sales
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Salary Range: Neg
- Home or Centralized Office: Home
- Reports to: Next Level Marketing Program Director
About The Position
An interruption from the regular job, an opportunity to set the tone.
Rooted in the New York bartending and culinary communities, you know that bars are must-wins for the brand, you know how to get placements and how to build affinity with bartenders to drive advocacy, features.
You have a definite entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to build a brand from scratch. Enthusiastic and charismatic, your passion and knowledge of Tequila are recognized in the industry
You’ll get a seat at the table to drive the development of community engagement, from designing breakthrough cocktail competitions to activating owned and existing events.
What You Will Do
· Develop “must win” on premise (bars and restaurants) accounts list
· Aggressively build A/S and PODs footprint: drive the sale, make regular sales calls on premise
· Drive velocity by targeting menu, feature placements, brand visibility in accounts
· Support the development and implement trade advocacy strategy including education, events, share or owned
· Responsible for developing, organizing and executing exceptional evangelist initiatives against customers and consumers.
· Influence and activate customers’ consumer distribution lists and social media followers through activation of experiential and digital content
· Contribute creatively in the development of new branded POS and collateral.
· Responsible for identifying unique POS opportunities and sourcing locally for testing.
· Source and share with Brand Team digital content from events, activations, or visibility
· Engages trade and consumers to share digital content and experiences on social media
· Manages T&E and activation budgets.
· Works with agency partners to coordinate and manage team of part-time event promoters for initiatives aimed at consumers and the trade.
· Leads debriefs after events to effectively decipher strengths and opportunities.
What you will need to have:
What you will need to have:
· Passionate, self-motivated, creative, responsible
· Excellent communicator: listening, writing and communications skills
· Exceptional selling skills
· Team player
· Established in the industry from either/or accounts, sales, events or
· mixology experience
· Well versed in the Tequila category and eager to learn more
· Experience with events management: conception, implementation, problem-solving, learnings
· Legal to work in US
· Contractor must be over 21 years of age
· No Felonies/DUI/DWI on record
· Successful completion of basic background check
· Valid Passport
· Spanish speaking a plus