Sufferfest Beer Company
2016-03-14View Full Profile
About The Position
Sufferfest Beer Company fuels active, healthy, and socially-conscious humans with premium quality beer. Born out of the needs of athletes and adventurers, we make award-winning functional beer for those who go the extra mile. We are currently available in California & Colorado, and looking to build the team who will help us reach sweaty consumers nationwide.
What You Bring to the Table:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with distributor partners to meet and exceed volume, distribution, rate of sale, and merchandising goals.
- Schedule regular monthly "work withs" with distributor sales reps.
- Acquire new on and off-premise customers driving initial sales and repeat purchases.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key buyers and retailers by scheduling tastings, implementing and managing promotional programs, and being highly visible at the retail level.
- Ensure effective internal communication by interfacing regularly with cross-functional co-workers and managers.
- Assist and participate in general Sufferfest sales and marketing events; including athletic events, happy hours, social media, community building efforts and more.
- Minimum 21 years of age
- 1-3+ years of industry sales experience
- Craft beer market and/or relevant industry knowledge
- Proficient in G Suite and Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to work nights and weekends if necessary
- Thrive with significant autonomy as this role will spend considerable time in the field
- Strong communication and organization skills, self-starter with great work ethic
- Exemplary customer service and problem solving skills
- Reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license
- Ideal candidate values an active lifestyle, is driven to succeed, and willing to perform many functions in a fast-growing startup
What You Get Out Of It
This role offers the opportunity to build and be a key contributor to the Company’s Sales and Account Management team. Your contributions will be highly visible, and you’ll be helping to build a national brand.
- Reports to Director of Distributor Sales & Development
- Early team member at a rapidly growing, fast-paced functional beer startup with unparalleled opportunity for professional growth and career trajectory acceleration
- Full-time position
- Competitive salary, bonus structure, and equity package offered
- Medical and Dental insurance plus access to 401k savings program
- Commuter, technology & reimbursement benefit programs offered
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Practice what we preach: Sufferfest team members love to run, ride, swim and enjoy the outdoors, followed by a refreshing beer. We encourage you to do what you love and earn your beer!
- Reports To Director of Distributor Sales & Development