Paula's ChoiceView Full Profile
About The Position
Purpose: Responsible for driving various teams to deliver products and services to market. Includes writing product specifications, creating and executing against project plans, proactively mitigating risks, and managing the software development life cycle from inception to production launch and post-production support.
- Work with business and customer stakeholders to define product objectives and requirements and perform business analysis.
- Business architect activities, provide insight into operational pain points.
- Both lead and participate in various team meetings with both internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the development and implementation process of specific company products.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent business systems analysis.
- Self-driven, analytical, and results oriented with proven sound judgment.
- Identify and assist in resolving process bottlenecks, bridging communication gaps and triaging technical/system issues.
- Effective problem-solving and multi-tasking skills across various platforms.
- Proficient at coordinating with stakeholders to manage, track and control project issues to ensure timely delivery of products.
- Self-motivates, is results-oriented, has a can-do attitude focused on delivering measurable results in a changing environment.
- 3+ years of industry experience in project management - Hands on experience with managing multiple simultaneous projects of various levels of complexity for multiple stakeholders.
- 3+ years of industry experience serving as the product owner in an Agile development.
- 3 + years of industry experience in business systems analysis, business architect.
- Proven track record of successfully launching technology products and services.
Note: At any time, with or without notice, Paula’s Choice reserves the right to add/delete/change the position’s requirements.