Position Open - Posted Thursday, August 9th 2018
Summer Brand Ambassador Program - Richmond, VARichmond VA Entry Level Part Time Marketing
- Employment Type: Part Time
- Salary Range:
- Home or Centralized Office: Home
- Reports to: Area Sales Manager
About The Position
Hi, there. We’re Might Swell. That’s not bragging, it just who we are. We are good natured folks who humbly believe that fun is fun, delicious is delicious, and right now would be a great time for all of us to have a little more of both in our lives.
Mighty Swell offers a session-worthy, fruit forward spritzer containing 5% ABV. With only 120 calories and 4 grams of sugar per can, every gluten free spritzer is a reason to “Swellebrate.” Mighty Swell is available in four refreshing flavors: Watermelon Mint, Grapefruit, Peach and Mango.
The world is hard, but what you drink doesn’t have to be.
What we are looking for:
- Passionate collaborators 21+ to help us become the foremost leader in the hard seltzer category. So, if you’re looking to be a part of an inspiring, energetic and entrepreneurial environment, look no further…. Mighty Swell could be a dream come true.
What we need you to do:
- As a Mighty Swell Brand Ambassador, you will be the face of the brand at various events, including key strategic partner events and retail activations.
- In this role, you will largely be responsible for sampling efforts and making a positive and lasting impression on our consumers
- You will report to the local Area Sales Manager (ASM) and coordinate your weekly schedule through them.
1. Retail Activations
- Create a unique customer experience to increase brand awareness, build customer loyalty, and ultimately drive in-store sales.
- Coordinate in-store demos with store managers and demo coordinators on schedules, product levels and demo guidelines.
- Capture demo results by timely reporting information into a tracking system including observed insights and consumer feedback which will be presented to Mighty Swell HQ.
- Represent the entire Mighty Swell portfolio, with a strong understanding of our clean ingredients and four key attributes: 120 calories, 4 grams of sugar, 5% ABV and GF
- Maintain and enhance relationships with existing sales accounts through POS placement, store merchandising and other retail activations.
2. Marketing Events
- Support marketing events relevant to the brand and region.
- Participate in the strategic coordination and execution of sampling initiatives.
- Build & Maintain retail relationships and pass along leads to your ASM or distributor partner.
- Seed and develop new relationships with market influencers, ultimately leading to increased brand visibility.
- Communicate success stories, key learnings, and other activities to your Area Sales Manager.
- Amplify our Mighty initiatives through personal networking and social media support.
- Engage and educate consumers where ever and whenever possible.
- Must have an energetic and entrepreneurial spirit.
- A desire to learn and execute successful events and instore samplings without compromise.
- The will and drive to get the job done while having fun and encouraging people to smile.
- Down to earth, fun and have a "work hard, play hard" mentality.
- Naturally outgoing and internally motivated in your personal and professional efforts.
- A relationship builder, excited by the opportunity to partner with our customers and consumers.
- A results oriented self-starter.
- Able to maintain direction and focus by leveraging organizational abilities and proactive planning.
- A multi-tasker with the ability to prioritize competing tasks.
- Willing to regularly work early mornings, evenings, and weekends based on company needs.
- Some experience in events, promotions or consumer products marketing.
- The ability and willingness to transport supplies in personal vehicle when needed.
- The skill to positively engage the public, representing the brand in a highly positive manner.
- Mastered the ability to work autonomously and collaboratively.
- Access to a computer for reporting sampling results, and are well versed in Microsoft PowerPoint & Excel.
- Access to a personal smart phone for schedule updates, photo capturing, and emails.
- The ability to lift heavy items including tents, tables, and boxes up to 45 lbs.
Mighty Swell is an inclusive workplace where diversity in all its forms is championed. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.