ManufacturerView Full Profile
About The Position
Coolhaus is seeking an experienced Social Media Coordinator to create content for and manage our social media accounts. The ideal candidate for this position is an energetic, self-motivated, passionate professional who is up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends - someone who lives and breathes social media. This person should be focused on elevating our social media presence ensuring high levels of traffic, customer engagement and ultimately lift of sales across all channels (grocery, shops and trucks). Reports to Brand Mgr and works closely with Associate Brand Manager.
Job Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Creating or managing creation of content (images and copy) to be utilized across all social media platforms
- Strive for metrics and goals set for increased engagement, following, outreach and interaction
- Create social calendar (bi-weekly, monthly and annual) that aligns with brand goals and achieves strategies/campaign requirements.
- Prepare reports on social analytics on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Community management - be hyper active in social listening and engage with individuals and brands in our hemisphere and beyond.
- Recommend social partnerships for marketing activations, collaborations & social contests and beyond.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Manage/develop organic (unpaid) influencers.
- 2+ years of experience in social media management or digital marketing
- Strong copywriting skills
- Exceptional verbal and report presentation abilities
- Experience working on a Food & Beverage Brand a major plus
If you're interested in this position and attending the Fancy Food Show in San Francisco, please visit us at booth 5662.
- Reports To Brand Manager