About The Position
We’re looking for a communications/PR professional who loves to place media stories, work with influencers and build strategic content. Are you a great writer and creative thinker who enjoys wine, spirits, travel and food? Apply today!
We’re looking for a communications/PR professional who loves to place media stories, work with influencers and build strategic content. Are you a great writer and creative thinker who enjoys wine, spirits, travel and food? Can you turn ideas into innovative strategies? Do you have the passion to pitch clients to the press and turn brand stories into compelling pitches? Are you digitally savvy and an awesome communicator? If you answered “yes,” we’d love to meet you!
We are seeking a full-time public relations and content creator to craft strategic, written content and communications for a diverse client portfolio. In this role, you will work closely with our account management teams, senior leadership and graphic designer to craft winning consumer, print, digital and media-facing content campaigns. Beverage industry experience and exposure to international accounts are a plus.
Sr. Account Manager
This role will encompass media/pitching and strategic content support for our domestic and international client base. Successful candidates will demonstrate a track record of building multimedia content that drives media placement and client communications strategy: from pitches and press releases to social media posts to client communications materials. Professional background and passion for writing, media pitching and the content creation process are essential. Candidates must also demonstrate an ability to work collaboratively within a virtual team environment and manage project timelines efficiently. Applicants based in the New York City area are preferred, but are open to a remote-only situation for the right candidate.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Creative, enthusiastic, self-starter with the ability to multi-task and collaborate well with others
- Ability to shape, edit and deliver written content with little oversight
- Willing to take direction and multi-task to support regional and national projects/campaigns
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience with pitching, media relations, and KPI tracking
- Knowledge of social media/digital best practices
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum)
- Minimum three years of content marketing, media relations and/or publishing experience
- Beverage industry, hospitality, lifestyle and international experience, a plus.
- Foreign language skills, a plus
- Experience multitasking with a mix of accounts and/or projects