Promotional AgencyView Full Profile
About The Position
SUMMARY A Sampler will report directly to the appropriate Field Manager. With brand trainings and the proper tools, the Sampler will represent and execute both on and off premise activations. The schedules will be determined by the promotional calendar as well as the Sampler’s availability.
- Arrive in advance of scheduled event to train account staff and set-up as outlined in the brand/ program guidelines and the SG Execution Training.
- Perform the mechanics of tastings, promotions and events as trained
- Represent the brand(s) as outlined in the program or event training
- Deliver key facts, brand messages and script as outlined in the program training
- Engage consumers to favor the brand(s) featured during the activation
- Must pass the Post Execution Training exam in order to activate events
- Ability to professionally deliver key facts and brand messaging as outlined in the program training
- Ability to work independently and to be responsible, enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated
- Applicant must be of legal age to serve alcohol
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
- Prior agency experience is a plus